This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too many game variants!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Too many game variants!!! Empty
PostSubject: Too many game variants!!!   Too many game variants!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:49 pm

You know? I join team slayer to play, god forbid, SLAYER! Just normal slayer. Is that too much to ask for? No, most of the time normal slayer isn't an option, its always SWAT, or slayer pro, or elite slayer. I think they should just make a normal Team Slayer play list, and have the variants in a separate Slayer Variants list. 9 times out of 10 normal slayer isn't even an option -_- thats fucking retarded
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Too many game variants!!!   Too many game variants!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:51 pm

I agree 100 fucking %. I'm so tired of SWAT.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Too many game variants!!!   Too many game variants!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:06 pm

These are the playlist changes Bungie are making in October:

Playlist Changes

* SWAT Playlist added (SWAT removed from Big Team Battle and Team Slayer)
* Campaign Matchmaking (live on 10/15 – You will be required to have earned the Grade “Corporal” to enter this Playlist)
* Team Slayer rebalanced to highlight default Slayer game variants and include new offerings
* Classic Slayer removed
* Removed “Pro” game variants from the Arena Playlist
* Removed Boardwalk from Arena Team Doubles Playlist
* Added “Return to Battlefield” volume to Space on Zealot in the Arena Playlist

Game Variants Additions

* King of the Hill (multiple Playlists, including Arena*)
* Rocket Race
* Juggernaut (Rumble Pit Playlist)
* *King of the Hill not included in Arena

General Housekeeping

* Sudden Death will be added to all Assault game variants, including Invasion
* Team Objective will now feature the map Powerhouse
* Replacing Drop Shield with Evade for King of the Hill, Territories, and Oddball
* Replacing Hologram with Evade in Oddball, Capture the Flag, Assault, and Stockpile
* Replacing the Scorpion on Hemorrhage with Wraiths (Hemorrhage Heavies variant, TBD)

Hopefully they make things better
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Too many game variants!!!   Too many game variants!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Playlist Changes

* Campaign Matchmaking (live on 10/15 – You will be required to have earned the Grade “Corporal” to enter this Playlist)
* Team Slayer rebalanced to highlight default Slayer game variants and include new offerings
* Classic Slayer removed

Game Variants Additions

* Rocket Race

General Housekeeping

* Replacing Drop Shield with Evade for King of the Hill, Territories, and Oddball
* Replacing Hologram with Evade in Oddball, Capture the Flag, Assault, and Stockpile
* Replacing the Scorpion on Hemorrhage with Wraiths (Hemorrhage Heavies variant, TBD)

Great changes, thanks Bungie.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Too many game variants!!!   Too many game variants!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:00 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Playlist Changes

* Classic Slayer removed

Game Variants Additions

* Rocket Race

General Housekeeping

THANK YOU BUNGIE!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Too many game variants!!!   Too many game variants!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
You know? I join team slayer to play, god forbid, SLAYER! Just normal slayer. Is that too much to ask for? No, most of the time normal slayer isn't an option, its always SWAT, or slayer pro, or elite slayer. I think they should just make a normal Team Slayer play list, and have the variants in a separate Slayer Variants list. 9 times out of 10 normal slayer isn't even an option -_- thats fucking retarded

lol, i made a rant about this too. I can't stand swat. I just want to do regular slayer. Rumble Pit needs major help too, i HATE infection, yet it's picked anytime it shows up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too many game variants!!!   Too many game variants!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:33 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

lol, i made a rant about this too. I can't stand swat. I just want to do regular slayer. Rumble Pit needs major help too, i HATE infection, yet it's picked anytime it shows up.

I dont mind infection, but I agree it gets picked EVERYTIME. It should be its owns playlist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too many game variants!!!   Too many game variants!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Too many game variants!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: