This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!?

Go down 
+10
Noelol
Arbiteris
Stoney
Blixtstorm
Kethex
Alan1994
ghost23
DarkSwarm85
TRF
Madtoker
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

*spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!?   *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Personally I thought all of the characters were bland and one-dimensional, so I really didn't care that they died.

HOWEVER, Emile got decked at the end, so I'd have to put my vote in for Emile.

Kinda have to agree with you, but the characters kinda really remind me of Chrono Trigger. They were both one-dimensional but they were still pretty memorable(at least to me, and every other guy who posted in this thread).

That said, my favorite death was Noble.

It chilled me to the bone when you played the very last mission and the obective was: survive.

It's one of the most memorable video game levels because you knew what was going to happen and you still fought to the bitter end.
The characters weren't really memorable to me. They were incredibly shallow. The campaign is general wasn't all that memorable. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but not memorable.

I kinda rushed through the last level because I really wanted the campaign to just end.

Yeah...Bungie isn't really that good with storytelling.

Still I liked how they ended the game after the credits because I was REALLY DISAPOINT on how the game ended BEFORE the credits.

Bungie are good at storytelling.look at Halo 1,2 and CE.Reach too.

Instead of giving the same old sci fi war story with aliens that go "Rarrr!!" bungie give depth to their story, factions and characters.The covenant are just one example of that.
CE had a good story. 2 & 3 were lousy. Reach was mediocre.

Bungie tells shallow stories with shallow characters, uninteresting dialog, etc.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!?   *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:38 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Which noob hasn't beaten Reach yet?

lol!

Whoever hasn't is a total loser.... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!?   *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:34 pm

TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Personally I thought all of the characters were bland and one-dimensional, so I really didn't care that they died.

Kinda have to agree with you, but the characters kinda really remind me of Chrono Trigger. They were both one-dimensional but they were still pretty memorable(at least to me, and every other guy who posted in this thread).

It chilled me to the bone when you played the very last mission and the obective was: survive.

It's one of the most memorable video game levels because you knew what was going to happen and you still fought to the bitter end.
The characters weren't really memorable to me. They were incredibly shallow. The campaign is general wasn't all that memorable. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but not memorable.

I kinda rushed through the last level because I really wanted the campaign to just end.

Still I liked how they ended the game after the credits because I was REALLY DISAPOINT on how the game ended BEFORE the credits.

Instead of giving the same old sci fi war story with aliens that go "Rarrr!!" bungie give depth to their story, factions and characters.The covenant are just one example of that.

Bungie tells shallow stories with shallow characters, uninteresting dialog, etc.

CE,2,ODST and reach were really good.3 was alright, no twists

My oppinion on what is shallow is way different than yours, and so is alot of other people's
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!?   *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TRF wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:
Pickles wrote:
TRF wrote:

CE,2,ODST and reach were really good.3 was alright, no twists

My oppinion on what is shallow is way different than yours, and so is alot of other people's

>>He probably thought that Transformers 2 had a good story.

I don't think you've played a game where the story was the main focus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!?   *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:12 pm

ODST had the best story. The rest were ehh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!?   *spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*spoilers* ur favourite noble team deaths?!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2