This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys

Go down 
+12
Jamin
tahmdick
Master_Chief
Pickles
Alan1994
TRF
GeneralMLD
optimusprime
Ozsem
ZaFtxX
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Pein
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:07 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
Is he oblivious to the fact that 360 fanboys are exactly like PS3 fanboys? Yeah, if the PS3 were to start outselling the 360, then they would brag about sales, and that would contrast their previous idea that sales don't matter. HOWEVER, 360 fanboys would start saying that sales don't matter, despite THEIR previous track record of flaunting sales around.

Fanboys are almost all the same, just with different, but all equally stupid, arguments.

its just me, but i was always about the sales, even when ps3 was outselling 360 for months at a time. i just pulled the "lifetime sales" card Razz
But what will you do if/when PS3's lifetime sales beat out 360's lifetime sales? It could happen.

Unlikely, the gap has a possibility of closing. Though I don't see how the PS3 can start a gap ahead of the Xbox 360 unless they overadvertise and the X360 under-advertises. Besides, the X360 has been killing the PS3 in sales for 4-5 months now. It's been out doing the Wii for a while too.

A couple more years and this generation is over.
Regardless of whether it CAN happen or not, if it ever does happen, what's the 360 fanboy argument going to be?

What I wonder is if PS3 fanboys will be even bigger dick heads then before.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Factual evidence.
Do you even know what "factual evidence" means? What evidence did he show? He just made bullshit arguments that completely apply to his camp as well.

Invincible wrote:
What I wonder is if PS3 fanboys will be even bigger dick heads then before.
Most likely.
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:14 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
Is he oblivious to the fact that 360 fanboys are exactly like PS3 fanboys? Yeah, if the PS3 were to start outselling the 360, then they would brag about sales, and that would contrast their previous idea that sales don't matter. HOWEVER, 360 fanboys would start saying that sales don't matter, despite THEIR previous track record of flaunting sales around.

Fanboys are almost all the same, just with different, but all equally stupid, arguments.

its just me, but i was always about the sales, even when ps3 was outselling 360 for months at a time. i just pulled the "lifetime sales" card Razz
But what will you do if/when PS3's lifetime sales beat out 360's lifetime sales? It could happen.

Unlikely, the gap has a possibility of closing. Though I don't see how the PS3 can start a gap ahead of the Xbox 360 unless they overadvertise and the X360 under-advertises. Besides, the X360 has been killing the PS3 in sales for 4-5 months now. It's been out doing the Wii for a while too.

A couple more years and this generation is over.
Regardless of whether it CAN happen or not, if it ever does happen, what's the 360 fanboy argument going to be?

You can play Fable II on XBOX 360?

Hey, it's the best I can come up with Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys   Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guy Rants On The PS3 And Its Fanboys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: