This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever Empty
PostSubject: Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever   Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever   Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:11 pm

i saw the title and stopped. reply to cancer? wtf? anyway i doubt he can match pyro and 2hottie69 on levels of retardness
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever   Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:15 pm

tahmidk wrote:
i saw the title and stopped. reply to cancer? wtf? anyway i doubt he can match pyro and 2hottie69 on levels of retardness
it does.just watch it lol..
and btw..i love your avatar..haha soo freaking funny
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever   Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:22 pm

NobleSix wrote:
tahmidk wrote:
lol thanks and i'd rather not im not in to the whole internet tough fat guy sitting on a chair vids
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever   Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:34 pm

tahmidk wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
tahmidk wrote:
lol thanks and i'd rather not im not in to the whole internet tough fat guy sitting on a chair vids

lol me neither....but you are missing some comedy here.but oh well its your loss xD jk
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever   Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:09 pm

ive never wanted to punch somebody soooooo much in my entire life lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever   Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Retarded PS3 Fanboys Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: