This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!

Go down 
+7
Freemon34'
Invincible
Alan1994
DemonWolf
TRF
GeneralMLD
Pein
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:39 pm

well ya kinda saw that coming......

GT5 and the sly cooper collection. i think thats it for the retail section for ps3.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:42 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

GT5 and the sly cooper collection. i think thats it for the retail section for ps3.
You're forgetting Time Crisis: Razing Storm.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 pm

TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

the last time crisis bombed on ps3. id expect the same
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:46 pm

LOL
Xbox 360 wins 2010.
Ps3 may win 2011 but it's too early to tell. All we know is 2010 has been a great year.

GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Not if this one has Move support.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:54 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Well, Time Crisis 4 used a light gun. This one uses the Move. Plus, it's been receiving a lot of praise from those that have previewed the game.
DemonWolf wrote:
LOL
Xbox 360 wins 2010.
Ps3 may win 2011 but it's too early to tell. All we know is 2010 has been a great year.
In terms of my personal taste, they tied this year. The PS3 has Heavy Rain, God of War III, and 3D Dot Game Heroes, and the 360 has Fable III and Halo: Reach.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:59 pm

TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Well, Time Crisis 4 used a light gun. This one uses the Move. Plus, it's been receiving a lot of praise from those that have previewed the game.
DemonWolf wrote:
LOL
Xbox 360 wins 2010.
In terms of my personal taste, they tied this year. The PS3 has Heavy Rain, God of War III, and 3D Dot Game Heroes, and the 360 has Fable III and Halo: Reach.
you are also forgetting alan wake and splinter cell.both were good,especially the beginning of this year for the ps3 but after that,it kinda went down a little after modnation racers,the 360 got splinter cell in april and alan wake in march,last month 360 also got halo reach and this month fable 3.both consoles had great games but the 360 wins by a bit
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:18 pm

NobleSix wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

DemonWolf wrote:
LOL
Xbox 360 wins 2010.
you are also forgetting alan wake and splinter cell.both were good,especially the beginning of this year for the ps3 but after that,it kinda went down a little after modnation racers,the 360 got splinter cell in april and alan wake in march,last month 360 also got halo reach and this month fable 3.both consoles had great games but the 360 wins by a bit
I forgot about Splinter Cell. So it's Halo: Reach, Fable III, and Splinter Cell: Conviction for the 360, and Heavy Rain, God of War III, and 3D Dot Game Heroes.

That's a tie in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 pm

TRF wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

DemonWolf wrote:
LOL
Xbox 360 wins 2010.
I forgot about Splinter Cell. So it's Halo: Reach, Fable III, and Splinter Cell: Conviction for the 360, and Heavy Rain, God of War III, and 3D Dot Game Heroes.

That's a tie in my eyes.

And Alan Wake....epic game..... and Mass Effect 2 which is not on ps3 yet.....so yeah....

360: Splinter Cell, Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2 (for now), Halo Reach, Fable 3
Ps3: God Of War 3, Heavy Rain (awesome, tbh its just as good as Alan Wake which is amazing), 3D Dot Game Heroes, Gran Turismo.
Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Looking at the list. They tied.

Both did great this year. It's still kinda funny how PS3 owners thinking they have the best exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Looks like 360 will edge it out this year by 2 or 3 games (Not including XBL). My standout of the year so far has been Limbo. I haven't had so much fun with a platformer since New Mario. These delays mean that 360 has to push out some great titles next year to keep up with PS3. If they do, 2012 will be another great year for gaming. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:15 pm

@TRF, Razing Storm allows you to use a light gun as well. And another sign it'll be good is the fact that it include TC4 and another TC game(forgot the name).
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Eiffel65 wrote:
@TRF, Razing Storm allows you to use a light gun as well. And another sign it'll be good is the fact that it include TC4 and another TC game(forgot the name).
I know you CAN use a light gun, but the primary control scheme revolves around Move.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:34 pm

ALAAAANNNNN WAAAKKKKKEEE!!!111!1!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:27 pm

I like the PS3's list better. You cannot go wrong with 3D Dot Game Heroes. Awesome game.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 pm

TRF wrote:
Eiffel65 wrote:
I know you CAN use a light gun, but the primary control scheme revolves around Move.
But if you have the TC4 light gun you don't need move Wink
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Meh, i bet you this game isn't going to be all that good anyways. It requires a fee and there are much better MMO's to play.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Meh, i bet you this game isn't going to be all that good anyways. It requires a fee and there are much better MMO's to play.
Dont know if its better or worse if it hasn't come out yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:13 am

Jamin wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

MMO's are always bad.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18461_5-creepy-ways-video-games-are-trying-to-get-you-addicted.html
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:28 am

Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

MMO's are always bad.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18461_5-creepy-ways-video-games-are-trying-to-get-you-addicted.html
I believe we were speaking as in "overall quality" of the game; MMOs are addictive, but its up to the player to moderate themselves. Hate the playa', not the game.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:29 am

Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

MMO's are always bad.

I believe we were speaking as in "overall quality" of the game; MMOs are addictive, but its up to the player to moderate themselves. Hate the playa', not the game.

WAT

NONONONONO

MMO's BAD

Also you didn't read the article.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!   DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Universe Online Delayed Until 2011!!!
Page 1 of 1