This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

started on my first map today

Go down 
+3
handkerchief
TRF
IcyMeteor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

started on my first map today  Empty
PostSubject: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:36 pm

well its me and my friends map and its an infection map and the map hopefully will look like a boat when its done so far me and my friends have put an hour and a half into it and its coming along nicely
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Blixtstorm and I worked on a map the other day for four hours straight (or something like that). Come to us if you need help. We are masters of the craft. Cool
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:43 pm

im useless at forge. i cant get to grips with the tools. my friend made one called meatspin haha its not what you think but its relevent to the name of it
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:23 pm

TRF wrote:
Blixtstorm and I worked on a map the other day for four hours straight (or something like that). Come to us if you need help. We are masters of the craft. Cool

we want to do it by our selves but when its done I would like to hear your input
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:11 am

I try making a map but I just fail because Im not a really creative person.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:42 am

ghost23 wrote:
I try making a map but I just fail because Im not a really creative person.

its the opposite for me im very creative I just have the skill
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:34 pm

blix is a noob at halo all he got was like 39 kills in invasion slayer when i got like 19 pfft blix u noob l2p
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Madtoker wrote:
blix is a noob at halo all he got was like 39 kills in invasion slayer when i got like 19 pfft blix u noob l2p

lol Razz

You had more like 11 kills Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:31 pm

TRF wrote:

Hey! I definitely was there and started the one half of the map!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:46 pm

TRF wrote:

I'm a failure at forge, I NEED YOUR GUIDANCE!
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm

I'm working on a new Coliseum map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: started on my first map today    started on my first map today  Empty

Back to top Go down

started on my first map today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: