This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony customer support rep. gets owned.

Go down 
+14
Jamin
Alan1994
Stigma
tahmdick
DemonWolf
Pickles
NightFang91
Teckno
PureSexySound
GeneralMLD
Lord_Orpheo
Arbiteris
evidentsam441
DarkSwarm85
18 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Sony customer support rep. gets owned. Empty
PostSubject: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:59 am

Back to top Go down
evidentsam441
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
evidentsam441

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:36 am

o.O
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:04 am

Hahahahaha wow
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:02 am

Very well-put.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Sony doesnt offer free replacements..........you gotta pay almost $100 for a refurbished one dont you?

loose all PSN games and game saves?????

WTF is that shit.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:27 pm

FATALITY!
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Hahaha, epic fail
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Sony has a 1 year warranty.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:20 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Sony doesnt offer free replacements..........you gotta pay almost $100 for a refurbished one dont you?

WTF is that shit.

WAT
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Damn. Well I'm sure a lot of 360 fans must have been just as outraged before the 3 year warranty was put into place. But yeah that is ridiculous. Btw I don't know if you saw the comment section but the guy said that eventually the Sony rep managed to give him another year warranty. But to lose all your purchases/downloads and things saved to your harddrive.... what a joke!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:38 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

WTF is that shit.
u dont lose your psn games u can re-download them for free also i've been struct by YLOD 4 times because i have a launch ps3 60gb model which kinda pisses me off considering i've spent over £400 on repairs and my brothers 360 has only broken twice.
blu ray has died on me as well and recently on my friends and 2 of my other friends have also gotten YLOD. and im taling about real life friends not internet friends
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:15 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

WTF is that shit.

$180
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Sony has shit customer support. My brother had to go through so much to get his PS3 fixed.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Sucks for him, but one thing I loved about this video is how respectable he was to the customer service rep, and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Wait, I have a question.

Why is this in the console war forums. What the hell does this have to do with the console wars? It's a thread about Sony....move it to the Sony sub-forum.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Wait, I have a question.

Why is this in the console war forums. What the hell does this have to do with the console wars? It's a thread about Sony....move it to the Sony sub-forum.
bcuz this iz a point 4 maikrosoft and teh 360 gaemrz
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Yeah, I can understand this guys anger. I've had 2 PS3s die on me but I also had the same anger at MS when I had 3 360s die on me. Luckily I had an in store warranty on both the PS3 and the 360 so I didnt have to pay for any of it. And for once I agree with Jamin. This does belong in the Sony section. Moved.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:06 pm

1st off, JaktheBomb pwns!

2nd, You can get warrentys like a 3 year plan on Amazon for $60, or a Sony 2 year warrenty from the PS store for $50.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:20 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

WTF is that shit.

It was $150 to fix or replace (out of warranty) back when I bought mine. Sony also requires you to send a copy of the receipt with the damaged system. So if you lost or threw it away, you're screwed. They'll make you pay to get it fixed even if it's under the 1 year warranty. That's the shit that happened to me. I kept the receipt in my wallet for so long the ink disappeared.

You don't really loose all your PSN games, you just have to re-download them. As long as you log in with the same PSNID, you don't loose trophies or PSN purchases. You will loose all game saves, though.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Yeah, I can understand this guys anger. I've had 2 PS3s die on me but I also had the same anger at MS when I had 3 360s die on me. Luckily I had an in store warranty on both the PS3 and the 360 so I didnt have to pay for any of it. And for once I agree with Jamin. This does belong in the Sony section. Moved.

Dude, where do you keep your PS3 and 360? Maybe they don't get enough ventilation? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony customer support rep. gets owned.   Sony customer support rep. gets owned. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony customer support rep. gets owned.
Page 1 of 1