This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

halo=pissing me off sometimes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

halo=pissing me off sometimes Empty
PostSubject: halo=pissing me off sometimes   halo=pissing me off sometimes EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Quite a few problems imo, the grenades, either reduce the amount you have or make them weaker because whenever i have to run to cover since im getting quadriple teamed, like 20 frags come endlessly and kill me
and also radars in slayer dmrs.... i mean why?
and also faggs are take all the power weapons, and the fact that the people with a power weapon are at a HUGE advantage. i mean like it pisses me off more than cod since its always like 3 shot kill but in reach nooo its just boom rocket to the ground 50 ft away from you and theres almost nothing you can do

but other than that its great! im like 3/4 the way to captain so....
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: halo=pissing me off sometimes   halo=pissing me off sometimes EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:46 pm

You might as well make the title " HellJumper, I hate Halo, suck my dick"
Oh well, let the ragee begin. Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: halo=pissing me off sometimes   halo=pissing me off sometimes EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:58 pm

lol every game has frustrations like that. Halo is probably the least frustrating of all fps's so I don't see what the big deal is XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: halo=pissing me off sometimes   halo=pissing me off sometimes EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Yeah, I totally agree. And the people on maps like Blood Gulch where they take the tank and sit up in the corner, that just pisses me off. They should put the rocket launcher back in that map to balance out the tank more.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: halo=pissing me off sometimes   halo=pissing me off sometimes EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:21 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Yeah, I totally agree. And the people on maps like Blood Gulch where they take the tank and sit up in the corner, that just pisses me off. They should put the rocket launcher back in that map to balance out the tank more.

In the next update the tank is begin replaced by a Wraith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: halo=pissing me off sometimes   halo=pissing me off sometimes EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:08 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

not much better, but getting there.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: halo=pissing me off sometimes   halo=pissing me off sometimes EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:43 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

not much better, but getting there.

Actually they came to their senses. They aren't putting a Wraith in there, they're putting a Scarab in there xD
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: halo=pissing me off sometimes   halo=pissing me off sometimes EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 am

DemonWolf wrote:
lol every game has frustrations like that. Halo is probably the least frustrating of all fps's so I don't see what the big deal is XD
well u dont have the game soo...
SIT DOWN-only use me blade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halo=pissing me off sometimes   halo=pissing me off sometimes Empty

Back to top Go down

halo=pissing me off sometimes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: