This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another FUD based article

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Another FUD based article Empty
PostSubject: Another FUD based article   Another FUD based article EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Coming from Gameswire which is a very Sony biased website that constantly spews articles that are negative towards 360.
http://www.playstationuniversity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2479
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another FUD based article   Another FUD based article EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Ahh no, not more playstationuniversity posts.... I've lost interest tbh. :S I mean, it doesn't take long after hearing "uncharted2 pwnz 360s ass rite lyk itz got da hi ratingg than that shtty halo" to begin to not care. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Another FUD based article   Another FUD based article EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:30 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Ahh no, not more playstationuniversity posts.... I've lost interest tbh. :S I mean, it doesn't take long after hearing "uncharted2 pwnz 360s ass rite lyk itz got da hi ratingg than that shtty halo" to begin to not care. lol
I wont be posting any more links to PSU so everybody can stop complaining now.
Back to top Go down
Lexcon

PostSubject: Re: Another FUD based article   Another FUD based article EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:22 am

nvm.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Another FUD based article   Another FUD based article EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:23 am

Last edited by Master_Chief on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BoogieWoogie

PostSubject: Re: Another FUD based article   Another FUD based article EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:05 am

pspvampire wrote:

thats right, because if it doesn't feed your bias mind and favor the 360...you automatically claim it as false.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Another FUD based article   Another FUD based article EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:46 am

BoogieWoogie wrote:
pspvampire wrote:

thats right, because if it doesn't feed your bias mind and favor the 360...you automatically claim it as false.
Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Another FUD based article   Another FUD based article EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Fuck that site, I never even heard of them before, but they are COMPLETELY BIASED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another FUD based article   Another FUD based article Empty

Back to top Go down

Another FUD based article
Page 1 of 1