This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming

Go down 
+11
Pein
DarkSwarm85
tahmdick
ghost23
Pickles
Boba_Fett
Xeno-Left this cesspool
ZeInFormer
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Stigma
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:55 pm

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/medal-of-honor

It's at a 75 right now with 21 reviews XD

P.S. This site needs more emoticons
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Damn. Not bad but that's rather disappointing for a game that is meant to be a cod killer.
What a shame. BBC2 (and upcoming BBC3) is probably better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Looks like it failed to match COD.Even though I love COD I still hoped this game would be good.It looked pretty good from the trailers
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Been reading a lot of it and hearing a lot of the fans reaction. So far, the old-school fans seemed to despise it, and I call myself an old-school fan too. Looks like I'm going to get this game when it's cheaper because 60 bucks for a 4 hour campaign is not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Call of Duty wont be killed in sales for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Huh, thought it would at least get 80, but now its down to 74. Still a good game.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:16 pm

IT SUCKS!! It came in today(ordered from amazon.) The game is so dark! Well atleast on my tv(Sony 52 in 1080p lcd) MP is awesome though. Man i can't play any of those missions! Had high hopes. Oh well at least i get early beta to Battlefield 3!!! and free frontlines Smile
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:22 am

I think devs should just stop making these type of games.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:13 am

I'll still give this a try. It looks more interesting than CoD.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:27 am

i was hyping it up Sad
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:12 am

Too many shooters...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:12 am

Boba_Fett wrote:
IT SUCKS!! It came in today(ordered from amazon.) The game is so dark! Well atleast on my tv(Sony 52 in 1080p lcd) MP is awesome though. Man i can't play any of those missions! Had high hopes. Oh well at least i get early beta to Battlefield 3!!! and free frontlines Smile

Omg you got Frontlines for free? That's epic! It's actually a very good game. You get like up to 50 players in a match and it gets really intense XD
Not really my kind of thing though, I prefer smaller, tighter shooters.

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Too many shooters...
I agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:48 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Too many shooters...
QFT
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 am

its not that bad as people say,its a solid game in my opinion and yes..
i have played almost every past moh game
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 am

I don't care what Metascore it gets. I played the beta and thought it was loads of fun, so I'm recommending it for the multiplayer.

Pickles wrote:
Reboots? First-person shooters? What?
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 am

Its more of a Call of duty : black Oooops
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 am

How could they f*** it up?!! they were working on it for 3 years!!!!!! i was going to buy it but for once im actually glad that America got a game first (so they could warn me lol)
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Doominator99 wrote:
How could they f*** it up?!! they were working on it for 3 years!!!!!! i was going to buy it but for once im actually glad that America got a game first (so they could warn me lol)
So what if it gets mediocre reviews? Don't tell me there isn't at least one game/movie/etc. that you love that has been panned by critics.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:54 pm

TRF wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
So what if it gets mediocre reviews? Don't tell me there isn't at least one game/movie/etc. that you love that has been panned by critics.

there are some games that i liked that had bed reviews like AVP and MAG but after a while of playing them i realised that the games did have big flaws that constantly annoyed me and ended up with me giving up on the games (eg. AVP's crappy servers and MAG's endless suicide attacks). I just dont feel confident in buying a game that has bad reviews even if i like it to begin with because i will eventually become dissapointed
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Doominator99 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

there are some games that i liked that had bed reviews like AVP and MAG but after a while of playing them i realised that the games did have big flaws that constantly annoyed me and ended up with me giving up on the games (eg. AVP's crappy servers and MAG's endless suicide attacks). I just dont feel confident in buying a game that has bad reviews even if i like it to begin with because i will eventually become dissapointed
It makes sense, I guess. Being that games are so expensive nowadays, you want to be sure of your purchase. I understand that. I'm just saying, don't let bad reviews dissuade you from trying a game, especially since this game has quite a few good reviews as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:20 pm

TRF wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

You should make sure you aren't fooled by a reviewer giving praise. I never trust the reviewer, just my own opinion. In this case they do give reviews awesome scores, but the game (in my opinion) does not deserve such a high score. A prime example is Modern Warfare 2.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:17 pm

i think this game deserves a bit more than that,sure its not better than bfbc2 but its sure as hell better than modern warfare 2
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:13 am

TRF wrote:
I don't care what Metascore it gets. I played the beta and thought it was loads of fun, so I'm recommending it for the multiplayer.

Pickles wrote:
Reboots? First-person shooters? What?

These call of duty type games where you play as marines and shoot brown people.

The funniest thing I've read from a developer was that the people behind Medal of Honor didn't want there game to look like Bad Company.

Back to top Go down
yogsam
Seaman
Seaman
yogsam

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:57 pm

The game it's 4 hour long, the A.I. is quite mediocre, and the multiplayer lacks a lot of stuff from the "big" 3 (HALO, COD, Battlefield) and it only have 8 maps :S

Not worthy i must say, well, the PS3 version comes with a copy of MOH Frontline HD, that game itself it's a 100 times better than the "new" Medal of Duty...ups!! Medal of Honor Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming   Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor Reviews are incredible underwhelming
Page 1 of 1