This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey guys!!

Go down 
+10
Invincible
Pickles
Pein
Arbiteris
GeneralMLD
tahmdick
DemonWolf
TRF
Teckno
Alan1994
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Has The Most Iconic Figures?
Sony
Hey guys!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Hey guys!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Microsoft
Hey guys!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Hey guys!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 11 ]
Nintendo
Hey guys!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Hey guys!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Hey guys!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan, why did you have to bring everyone here into that thread? Most of them voted Microsoft for the sake of voting Microsoft, and now Nintendo is losing! Mad

Oh yea..

On a PLAYSTATION FORUM, which icons are going to win damnet.
The ones that deserve to win. Well, Nintendo deserves to win, but Sony has way better mascots than Microsoft. I know I'm all for respecting opinions, but some things are just fact. FACT.

They aren't facts dude.

I don't like Master Chief very much, but he is still technically a badass. Alan Wake is pretty cool. Sam Fisher is awesome. Marcus is bad shit crazy. And the unfortunate death of the Carmine brothers always bring a smile to my face.

I don't like any of the cartoony mascots that Sony and Nintendo have. So that kind of eliminates most of the choices for me. Except for Snake, Kratos, and Nathan Drake. I seriously prefer Microsoft's "mascots" over Sony's. You could argue that Sony and nintendo have more mascots than MS, but you can't argue that they are any better.
Lalalala, I can't hear you. FACT!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:06 am

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan, why did you have to bring everyone here into that thread? Most of them voted Microsoft for the sake of voting Microsoft, and now Nintendo is losing! Mad

Oh yea..

The ones that deserve to win. Well, Nintendo deserves to win, but Sony has way better mascots than Microsoft. I know I'm all for respecting opinions, but some things are just fact. FACT.

They aren't facts dude.

I don't like Master Chief very much, but he is still technically a badass. Alan Wake is pretty cool. Sam Fisher is awesome. Marcus is bad shit crazy. And the unfortunate death of the Carmine brothers always bring a smile to my face.

I don't like any of the cartoony mascots that Sony and Nintendo have. So that kind of eliminates most of the choices for me. Except for Snake, Kratos, and Nathan Drake. I seriously prefer Microsoft's "mascots" over Sony's. You could argue that Sony and nintendo have more mascots than MS, but you can't argue that they are any better.

Microsoft...simply because Alan Wake is the best game this gen.

Also I like how Marcus says sexual things during shootouts like "TAKE IT!"

Pretty cool in my book.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Anyone who didn't vote Nintendo has some fanboy issues. You don't get any more iconic then Mario. He's basically the mascot for video games in general.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Pickles wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh yea..

They aren't facts dude.

Microsoft...simply because Alan Wake is the best game this gen.

Also I like how Marcus says sexual things during shootouts like "TAKE IT!"

Pretty cool in my book.

So true Razz
Well I wouldn't say AW is the best game this gen but it's among the best. As for Marcus, what a legend Razz He's way cooler than Duke Nukem, and that's saying something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:19 pm

I'm going to have to vote for Nintendo. I don't think you can ever forget any of Nintendo's characters. Thats how iconic i think they are
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:05 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh yea..

They aren't facts dude.

Lalalala, I can't hear you. FACT!

QFT!
Alan, he totally pwned you there. However will you be able to respond? Razz
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 pm

none of the above, can you guess who i would vote for? hmmmm tongue
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:59 pm

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh yea..

Sony definitely has a lot more mascots then MS, but Master Chef is more iconic then any character on Playstation.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Invincible wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh yea..

Sony definitely has a lot more mascots then MS, but Master Chef is more iconic then any character on Playstation.
Iconic for being a stupid green loser! amirite lololololol

No, but seriously, Master Chief sucks.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:31 pm

TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh yea..

Yeah hee doesnt even talk!!!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:12 am

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh yea..

hes a silent protagonist.hes a helluva better than someone who yells "I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON OLYMPUS ARGHHHHH!!!" like *cough*Kratos*cough* does.Just saying TRF........
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:22 am

It's not about how cool we think they are, its about how recognizable the characters are. Master Chief, Marcus Fenix and even Sam Fisher are a lot more recognisable than characters like Nathan Drake or Kratos.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:24 am

ghost23 wrote:
It's not about how cool we think they are, its about how recognizable the characters are. Master Chief, Marcus Fenix and even Sam Fisher are a lot more recognisable than characters like Nathan Drake or Kratos.

ehh I think Kratos is very recognizable but I know Nathan drake certainly isnt.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh yea..

hes a silent protagonist.hes a helluva better than someone who yells "I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON OLYMPUS ARGHHHHH!!!" like *cough*Kratos*cough* does.Just saying TRF........

Ooh you win this one.
But let's face it, Cortana never got down on her knees and begged Master Chief to f*** her. Kratos gets it all the time! See! God Of War fans are straight and like girls! Halo fanboys are zoophiles, they get turned on by those weird alien beasts. Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:04 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh yea..

Ooh you win this one.
But let's face it, Cortana never got down on her knees and begged Master Chief to f*** her. Kratos gets it all the time! See! God Of War fans are straight and like girls! Halo fanboys are zoophiles, they get turned on by those weird alien beasts. Razz

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:15 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh yea..

Ooh you win this one.

alien brests?
cortana isnt a alien.and master chief wouldnt fuck her because YOU CANT BANG A AI that's like a hologram
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:17 pm

NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh yea..

Ooh you win this one.

alien brests?
cortana isnt a alien.and master chief wouldnt fuck her because YOU CANT BANG A AI that's like a hologram

Oh yea!?I have a picture that would prove you wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:58 pm

are you fucking serious pickles?
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 pm

Yea, that was unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:08 pm

...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
NobleSix wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Oh yea..

Ooh you win this one.

alien brests?

Oh yea!?I have a picture that would prove you wrong lol

I bet you would just love it if you could fuck holograms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!   Hey guys!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: