This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I hate my school >:(

Go down 
+11
Noelol
TheSnape
TRF
DemonWolf
Stoney
Blixtstorm
tahmdick
DarkSwarm85
day walker
Arbiteris
Inuboy1000
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

I hate my school >:( Empty
PostSubject: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:16 pm

So my good laptop got busted because some kid spilled soda on it. Now this is the fourth "replacement" they have given me, and I use the term replacement lightly because all they are giving me are slow 2005 computers. This is the fourth I got. The first one did not work, the second one was TOO slow, the third one worked brilliantly, but it stopped booting up all the way this weekend. This one barely connects to the internet. Also the school is boring. The kids mostly are all just drug addicts. My friends are all in another school. The most gorgeous girls are all preps, and the fugly ones are just you know, fugly. I hope we move soon! I cannot handle this anymore... sorry for the post. But I noticed a lot of people made worthless posts, so I decided to do it too. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:23 pm

saofjsdbgsdjcfnsdfhse9fvchj-f9djsojfd9gdojc0g-de-gusjksdgjkbv-sie0-u9fmgvm,w0e85dfs
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:59 pm

heres what you do.... Act like a rough and tough Australian.... YOU WILL RULE THE SCHOOL!!! dundee Style
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 am

day walker wrote:
heres what you do.... Act like a rough and tough Australian.... YOU WILL RULE THE SCHOOL!!! dundee Style

I don't think he knows who Crocodile Dundee is...
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:36 am

just transfer schools?
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:10 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
day walker wrote:

I don't think he knows who Crocodile Dundee is...
:O blasphemy OP knowledge yourself with dundee and rab yourself a hunting knife your going fishing
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:33 am

Arbiteris wrote:
saofjsdbgsdjcfnsdfhse9fvchj-f9djsojfd9gdojc0g-de-gusjksdgjkbv-sie0-u9fmgvm,w0e85dfs

ayuyp9c8asdnca7 apnciaspuoidavg8 y 9evno88yfomc gofå0asir wrufieu!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:51 am

I'm sure the feeling is mutual. pirat
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:10 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
sorry for the post. But I noticed a lot of people made worthless posts, so I decided to do it too. Razz

Yes, they were all yours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:11 am

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
sorry for the post. But I noticed a lot of people made worthless posts, so I decided to do it too. Razz

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:03 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

lol

Indeed... lol....
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:52 am

Suck it up. You're what, 16? 17? You've got a couple of years left before you ship off to college or the military or wherever it is you plan on going.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:24 pm

TRF wrote:
Suck it up. You're what, 16? 17? You've got a couple of years left before you ship off to college or the military or wherever it is you plan on going.
16 now. 17 in three months. Oh and I plan on going to Japan with my friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:30 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
TRF wrote:
16 now. 17 in three months. Oh and I plan on going to Japan with my friends. Smile
try not to grope more than 5 in one train
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:47 pm

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
TRF wrote:

lol! Love that comment.
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:14 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
So my good laptop got busted because some kid spilled soda on it. Now this is the fourth "replacement" they have given me, and I use the term replacement lightly because all they are giving me are slow 2005 computers. This is the fourth I got. The first one did not work, the second one was TOO slow, the third one worked brilliantly, but it stopped booting up all the way this weekend. This one barely connects to the internet. Also the school is boring. The kids mostly are all just drug addicts. My friends are all in another school. The most gorgeous girls are all preps, and the fugly ones are just you know, fugly. I hope we move soon! I cannot handle this anymore... sorry for the post. But I noticed a lot of people made worthless posts, so I decided to do it too. Razz

Aww... Poor Kendo! Crying or Very sad

Don't worry... you'll be fine. I'm sure you'll get a girl easily. Smile
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Josephine Romano wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Aww... Poor Kendo! Crying or Very sad

Don't worry... you'll be fine. I'm sure you'll get a girl easily. Smile

I'm sure he already has quite a few. He keeps them in his basement Wink
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:27 pm

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
TRF wrote:
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Be appreciative that your school actually HAS laptops.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:26 am

Teckno wrote:
Be appreciative that your school actually HAS laptops.
Its not only the laptops issue. Its mostly because I am bored there, and most of my friends are in another school (in a different city). I would transfer, but the city is not walking distance.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 pm

uhgh.. you think your school is bad? Okay, I rarely get homework in college but I was going in to college on Monday and someone from my English class told me that our English coursework deadline was that day and it's meant to be 2500 words!! I hadn't even started it ffs, all we'd done in lessons was made a few notes. Our teacher never even said when to freaking start.I decided to skip ollege that day and went back home.
So yeah... today I'm sat down at my laptop with 3 lines written, in complete despair, unable to concentrate, unable to think. I've got only today to do this because tomorrow I'm completely busy and wont get a chance to do it and on thursday is my next English lesson. I am screwed.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Predator
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:55 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
uhgh.. you think your school is bad? Okay, I rarely get homework in college but I was going in to college on Monday and someone from my English class told me that our English coursework deadline was that day and it's meant to be 2500 words!! I hadn't even started it ffs, all we'd done in lessons was made a few notes. Our teacher never even said when to freaking start.I decided to skip ollege that day and went back home.
So yeah... today I'm sat down at my laptop with 3 lines written, in complete despair, unable to concentrate, unable to think. I've got only today to do this because tomorrow I'm completely busy and wont get a chance to do it and on thursday is my next English lesson. I am screwed.

Similar things like that have happened to me too.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Lethal Predator wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

lol well I'm on my fifth line now. So my situation isn't too bad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:42 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Lethal Predator wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

drink some shots im sure you will write more after that
the question is however... Will anyone be able to see what you wrote :O?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Lethal Predator wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

drink some shots im sure you will write more after that
the question is however... Will anyone be able to see what you wrote :O?

lol

btw you're about a month late, man Wink
I finished it looong ago.
But I can legally drink now Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate my school >:(   I hate my school >:( Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate my school >:(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next