This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kevin Butler Was Right

Go down 
+4
Stigma
Jamin
DemonWolf
TRF
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Kevin Butler Was Right Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Pew, pew, pew!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:10 pm

HAHAHA!! I'm almost pissing myself laughing XD
Oh god...this is why Kinect is casual gamer-aimed.

LOL @ pew pew pew
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Actually....that's amazing! How the hell can you play a full blown fps with just your hands?!

I mean, very very very funny.

But still impressive.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:14 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Actually....that's amazing! How the hell can you play a full blown fps with just your hands?!

But still impressive.
You can't, that's the point. I'd be impressed if that thing looked like it actually worked. Unfortunately that's far from the case.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:16 pm

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

But still impressive.
You can't, that's the point. I'd be impressed if that thing looked like it actually worked. Unfortunately that's far from the case.

What? It works fine in this video. Though that guy had no idea how to use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Wow fail lol. Kinect is definitely not meant for FPS's
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:17 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

But still impressive.

What? It works fine in this video. Though that guy had no idea how to use it.
Are you kidding? It looks horrible! The guns are flailing all over the place!
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:22 pm

TRF wrote:

You're responding to him again? I thought we went over this? Laughing Just let him be. I mean, cmon, he didn't see anything wrong with the gametrailers Kinect tech demo. LOST CAUSE, this one. What a Face
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:

You're responding to him again? I thought we went over this? Laughing Just let him be. I mean, cmon, he didn't see anything wrong with the gametrailers Kinect tech demo. LOST CAUSE, this one. What a Face
I can still save him!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:05 pm

This looks... PHENOMENAL! I can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:51 pm

TRF wrote:
Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:

I can still save him!
DON'T BE CRAZY!!! LET HIM GO!! SAVE YOURSELF!! TAKE MY HAND!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:

I wont too play kinectic whit teh ninty nen nites too!!
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Embarrassing / Disturbing

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:12 pm

I don't see what the problem is. You don't see the man and the screen both at the same time so you can't tell how good or bad it is yet.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:16 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
I don't see what the problem is. You don't see the man and the screen both at the same time so you can't tell how good or bad it is yet.
dude it s a fucking failure look how shitty it handles its not the fact that the guy isnt playing it right, its the fact that its shit
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:22 pm

tahmdick wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
dude it s a fucking failure look how shitty it handles its not the fact that the guy isnt playing it right, its the fact that its shit

Okay, I'll take your word for it....
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:50 pm

tahmdick wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
tahm, dont. No Its obvious that everyone is just not playing it correctly. Its not that the game doesn't work properly.
That reminds me, who was it on this forum that was mapping FPS controls for Kinect to finger movements and other shit?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Jamin wrote:
tahmdick wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
tahm, dont. No Its obvious that everyone is just not playing it correctly. Its not that the game doesn't work properly.
That reminds me, who was it on this forum that was mapping FPS controls for Kinect to finger movements and other shit?

scratch When you see a video that doesn't focus on the gamer and the screen simultaniously I don't believe you can actually see whether the game is responsive or not because it takes about 2 seconds for the camera to focus from one to the other. But whatever makes you feel secure...
And I never stated that the game works fine. Hell, the game looks mediocre to me. I'm just impressed that they've managed to make a first person shooter work with Kinect, and I'm also surprised that they've decided to even go that route. Let's face it, fps's will be the last thing people will play with Kinect but I still think it shows the device has (I hate to say this).... potential!! :O

And from what we've been told by M$, it seems Kinect is some impressive technology so who's to say that it won't be able to do some of the stuff I stated in that post? Razz
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:
Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:

I can still save him!

FLY YOU FOOLS! -Gandolf
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Boba_Fett wrote:
Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:
Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:

I can still save him!

FLY YOU FOOLS! -Gandolf

GAANDAALLLFFF!!!!!!

*aragorn grabs me and pulls me out of the Xbox Republic forum*
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:11 am

I'm not that surprised.

Remember the first FPS games for the consoles?!

Then Halo came along....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Butler Was Right   Kevin Butler Was Right Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin Butler Was Right
Page 1 of 1