This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!

Go down 
+5
M3A7L04F
Zombl337
raspymanic1
Master_Chief
343_Guilty_Spark
9 posters
AuthorMessage
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:04 am

"Issue #238, EGM's first since former owner Ziff Davis suspended publishing in January 2009 following its sale of the 1UP Network to UGO/Hearst, promises a collection of previews for 2010 games such as Super Mario Galaxy 2, Bioshock 2, Halo Reach, and many others."

Full Story: http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2009/10/egm_returns_with_mass_effect_2.php

I can't wait. EGM was the first place I saw screens of Halo 2 and read about Halo 3. I'll be picking it up just for Halo Reach info and screens.

Speaking of screens, HaloReachInfo.com has what they think might be some concept art.

"Someone over at the Bungie.net forums posted what appears to be concept art for Halo: Reach, or so he claims. While we can’t confirm the authenticity of them, they’re interesting nonetheless. Also, the original post has been edited by Bungie and no longer contains the links to said pictures."

Full story: http://haloreachinfo.com/

Here are the pics:

Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! 2m7f787
Could be some ruins after Reach was partially glassed.

Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! 2u79coo
In the third book, which takes place on Reach, a few Spartans and Dr. Halsey find a hidden forerunner underground facility and a powerful artifact. Could this be that facility?

Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! N71l49
One of the many human cities on Reach. Could be before the battle or it could have survived the partial glassing of the planet.

None of these pictures have been confirmed and they're most likely from older projects. Concept artists get paid to do concepts of things that they are only considering and only about 10 percent ever gets implemented. Still fun to wonder about though.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:27 am

I cant wait for the beta.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:44 am

Master_Chief wrote:

The beta should be epic, but I want to see some in game footage from the single player campaign most. Multiplayer always takes a graphical hit so even a still image from the single player campaign should show us what the game will really look like. Each Halo game has been the best looking game of the date it was released. I expect nothing less from Reach this time next year, but I want to see it today damn it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:52 am

halo reach will probably use 85-90% of 360's power in which case it will look absolutly stunning affraid
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:53 am

Something that looks better than Killzone?!
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:48 am

Zombl337 wrote:
Something that looks better than Killzone?!
Word
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:05 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

The beta should be epic, but I want to see some in game footage from the single player campaign most.
Yep, me too.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:27 am

I hate waiting for games
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 am

Awsome!!!
really good pics at the same time
awsome work
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:14 pm

I wanna play the BETA.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:53 pm

WOW! The Human city looks badass!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:33 am

I WANNA PLAY THE BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:13 pm

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE HALO REACH BETA!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!   Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art! Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach debut in December issue of EGM + Possible leaked concept art!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: