This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3 Empty
PostSubject: An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3   An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:11 am

Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3   An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:25 am

Who wrote that? It's so full of grammatical errors I can't take any of it seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3   An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:40 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Who wrote that? It's so full of grammatical errors I can't take any of it seriously.
While not being the pinnacle of articulation nor grammar the article still makes some good points imo.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3   An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:09 am

i like to hold people back.

also i dought that if the PS3 is as awesome as fanboys preach then it shouldn't have really anything on the 360 let also being held back because of it
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3   An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 am

omg the people making comments on the article have got to be some of the biggest morons, i wonder how many of these dipshits drank the trey brotherhoods koolaid...

most of those morons probably don't even know what the fuck crysis is. more than 4/5 don't even know a damn thing about the cell processor, and it's full of morons who actually think blu ray does a damn thing for the console. they also have little regard for the fact that their uber looking games took twice the time as a conventional one.

once crysis 2 hits i really hope these morons just STFU because they realize how moronic and ignorant they have been this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3   An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:03 am

CannibalShinobi wrote:
omg the people making comments on the article have got to be some of the biggest morons, i wonder how many of these dipshits drank the trey brotherhoods koolaid....
Yeah those Sony fantards always swarm to these articles to post their ignorant and uninformed drivel. I swear they are dumber than a bag of rocks. It amazes me to see the crap that they believe.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3   An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Developers are holding the industry back, nothing else and has always been.

Customers urge for better grafics and gameplay all the time, but most developers doesn't give their games that amount of time its needed to make a good game. For example, the Cryengine 2 developed by Crytec was developed in 7 years! Bethesda developed Oblivion/Fallout in 6 years. Its the studios that give their game time to grow that makes the best games visually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3   An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting article in response to other articles saying the 360 is holding back the PS3
Page 1 of 1