This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Story:
I don't even know where to start. First off, right from the beginning you're given a sneak peak at what happens to Reach, so really you already know what happens in the story. So yeah, interesting idea but obviously having the ending ruins the story...
so story gets a........

5/10

Graphics:
well theyre better than halo 3 but only a bit and thye look more like call of duty for the ps2 but the cutseens are gory and full of blood and they are very nice graphics. but the graphics itself is a bit ugly in places.
soo, graphics gets a...

4/10

Gampelay:
now this is the main bit so it should be good. but is it no it isnt. the problem with the gameplay is really the fact that its got like stupid button things where if you want to spring you have to press the button and press again to stop and this is not very fun and it gets annoying because its a bit stupid really. but the shooting has lots of bullets and stuf soooo.....gameplay gets a...

2/10

Overall I'd rate the game 10/10 because its fun and stuff and its got lots of cool fun in it like those fun games that are like when playing cod. unforutnately its needs more graphics and ocourse it needs to be better but i liked it a lot and i say that 5/10 is fair but its not like cod so id say its definately a 10 its the best game i evern seen because its great.

sooo yeah...
hope you enjoyed my review and check out my other ones because theyre as good as this but not quite as good as this but theyre good like halo reach lol but not like cod of course
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:04 pm

lol, you might as well have named this thread "Arbiteris Can suck my dick".
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:

but i give it 10/10 because its a good game that does fun and got realy nice things in it not like other halo.
Back to top Go down

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:33 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:

but i give it 10/10 because its a good game that does fun and got realy nice things in it not like other halo.

Yes, but what you said and the individual scores are most likely enough to have him "correct" your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Such a professional review. And from a mod nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:

Yes, but what you said and the individual scores are most likely enough to have him "correct" your opinions.

the indievisual scorse are to be not avaraged. its not about the grafics or the call of duty because that will be silly.

BlackStigma wrote:

whats a profesinal review like if not a modrater?
Back to top Go down

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:51 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:

the indievisual scorse are to be not avaraged. its not about the grafics or the call of duty because that will be silly.

BlackStigma wrote:

whats a profesinal review like if not a modrater?

It is pretty obvious that they were not averaged, I am just saying he is going to "correct" you.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:52 pm

lol wut? That is an awesome review.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:37 pm

If I was an admin id have banned you by now :p
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
If I was an admin id have banned you by now :p

if just opinuns so what will you want to ban me for when i just giving opinins?
it very good game n teh ppl you play and good and good
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:25 pm

this is probably your funniest review ever DW!! i havent laughed soo hard on a review lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:08 pm

NobleSix wrote:
this is probably your funniest review ever DW!! i havent laughed soo hard on a review lol!

Thank you, I modelled it on yours.

lol jk man Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:10 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
lol wut? That is an awesome review.

teh reviw isnt like good game halo. i tink tat if halo reviw was gd as halo then i play reviw all time hahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo Reach review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach review   Halo Reach review Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach review
Page 1 of 1