This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters

Go down 
+7
Stigma
Noelol
DemonWolf
ghost23
Boba_Fett
Arbiteris
Inuboy1000
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:41 am

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
And?
Kendo started this by saying ps3 has more/more better Japanese Rpgs and 360 has more/more better shooters.
Franchises? Irrelevant.
Exclusive? Irrelevant.
Or are you making up your own rules here? Laughing
No, it seems like you're trying to include everything you can to boost the 360's shooter count.

It seems like you're trying to pretend these games don't exist to downplay 360's shooter count.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:33 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
And?
Kendo started this by saying ps3 has more/more better Japanese Rpgs and 360 has more/more better shooters.
Franchises? Irrelevant.
Exclusive? Irrelevant.
No, it seems like you're trying to include everything you can to boost the 360's shooter count.

It seems like you're trying to pretend these games don't exist to downplay 360's shooter count.
If I don't NEED to buy a 360 to play the game, it's not exclusive. That is perfectly relevant when counting game library. I include franchises because the console receives constant support from them. Playstation gets consistent Killzone and Resistance titles. Xbox gets consistent Gears of War and Halo titles. It's ridiculous to think that these little titles you bring up will sway anybody towards a certain console.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:42 pm

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
And?
Franchises? Irrelevant.
Exclusive? Irrelevant.

If I don't NEED to buy a 360 to play the game, it's not exclusive. That is perfectly relevant when counting game library. I include franchises because the console receives constant support from them. Playstation gets consistent Killzone and Resistance titles. Xbox gets consistent Gears of War and Halo titles. It's ridiculous to think that these little titles you bring up will sway anybody towards a certain console.

If through owning a ps3 i can't play these games then i'd need either a 360 or pc to play them. I believe this was about ps3s and 360s libraries, not pcs... So I don't see the relevance of pc in this discussion.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
And?
Franchises? Irrelevant.
Exclusive? Irrelevant.

If through owning a ps3 i can't play these games then i'd need either a 360 or pc to play them. I believe this was about ps3s and 360s libraries, not pcs... So I don't see the relevance of pc in this discussion.
PC is absolutely relevant. "Not on PS3" does not equal "only on 360".
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 am

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
And?
Franchises? Irrelevant.
Exclusive? Irrelevant.

On pc does not equal on ps3.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:59 am

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
And?
Franchises? Irrelevant.
Exclusive? Irrelevant.

I know . . . but that doesn't mean anything. Look, we should probably just stop debating this now since we're not getting anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:06 am

Well in the consoel war you cant use PC as an excuse.Because PC isnt a console but a gaming platform.

That being said, PC/360 games arent exclusive.but they can be considered exclusive in the console war
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:09 am

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
And?
Franchises? Irrelevant.
Exclusive? Irrelevant.

I know . . . but that doesn't mean anything. Look, we should probably just stop debating this now since we're not getting anywhere.

Why? Can't take the heat? afro

lol jk I agree. Let's just stop and smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Why does everyone praise Killzone 2? I admit that it hass great graphics. But the controls suck, believe me I have played it. As for Resistance well I despised the first one. But not to mention most of the button layouts for these shooters on PS3 (unless they are multiplat) make the games inferior to an Xbox 360 shooter. I just don't see myself playing any shooter online on PS3, with the exception of Bioshock 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:08 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Why does everyone praise Killzone 2? I admit that it hass great graphics. But the controls suck, believe me I have played it. As for Resistance well I despised the first one. But not to mention most of the button layouts for these shooters on PS3 (unless they are multiplat) make the games inferior to an Xbox 360 shooter. I just don't see myself playing any shooter online on PS3, with the exception of Bioshock 2.

It's an amazing shooter. Who cares about slightly sloppy control? You're going to let one tiny flaw ruin the entire game?
And Resistance 1 was the best of them all apparently.
I don't see what you're getting at.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
you can change the controls,not only that,the story is epic and the set pieces are awesome,online is mediocre but fun for some few hours..
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:57 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:

The controls suck? You can change the layout and they patched "heavy feel" ages ago. The gameplay is great, and the online is absolutely brilliant.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:06 pm

NobleSix wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
you can change the controls,not only that,the story is epic and the set pieces are awesome,online is mediocre but fun for some few hours..

No, he means the responsiveness. The delay between moving and seeing the action occur.

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:16 pm

NobleSix wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

KZ 2 has no where near an epic story, but the game itself is epic.The characters suck(other than Visari, Radec and Templar who all 3 get killed...) and Rico is horrible.Still, Guerilla said that they are aiming for a much better story with Kz 3 which pleases me
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

who all 3 get killed...)

Evil or Very Mad Thank you. You've just killed my motivation to ever get a ps3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters   PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 for Unique Japanese Games, 360 for Shooters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2