This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proposition to Open Registration.

Go down 
+23
theone.
Mecha
TRF
NightFang91
Jack-__-Franko
Kore
PureSexySound
Ridley
Teckno
GeneralMLD
Invincible
TheSnape
Cylon8472
Arbiteris
Stoney
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
DemonWolf
ghost23
Noelol
Boba_Fett
Inuboy1000
Stigma
Pickles
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Proposition to Open Registration. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposition to Open Registration.   Proposition to Open Registration. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 am

Jamin wrote:
O_O I'm surprised to see this post here. You basically highlighted many things I've said before, Pickles. /v/ doesn't raid this place for lulz, but for great justice. Its not because you're all xbox360 fanboys, its because you're nonsensical garbage spewing Xbox360 fanboys, that would be equivalent to Pyro2000x. Of course, not all of you are like that, but there is enough of them to overshadow the people here that have common sense and brains.

And I've seen and talked to some of the groups that raided this place, and no, they aren't all PS3 fanboys. People of ALL gaming platforms, including Xbox360, have trolled here.

I don't think that much people(including me) pay attention to you, Jamin.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Proposition to Open Registration.   Proposition to Open Registration. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:05 am

GAYLanced Jack wrote:
So you open registrations, but you refuse to remove this blight on the face of the internet? You bakas amuse me.

HI IM PICKLES
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Proposition to Open Registration.   Proposition to Open Registration. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:23 am

Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
O_O I'm surprised to see this post here. You basically highlighted many things I've said before, Pickles. /v/ doesn't raid this place for lulz, but for great justice. Its not because you're all xbox360 fanboys, its because you're nonsensical garbage spewing Xbox360 fanboys, that would be equivalent to Pyro2000x. Of course, not all of you are like that, but there is enough of them to overshadow the people here that have common sense and brains.

And I've seen and talked to some of the groups that raided this place, and no, they aren't all PS3 fanboys. People of ALL gaming platforms, including Xbox360, have trolled here.

Lol, right right. What a Face BTW, thanks for paying attention to me. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Proposition to Open Registration.   Proposition to Open Registration. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 am

Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:

Lol, right right. What a Face BTW, thanks for paying attention to me. What a Face

Your welcome, I know you'd appreciate any attention you can get.

Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Proposition to Open Registration.   Proposition to Open Registration. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:07 am

Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jamin wrote:

Your welcome, I know you'd appreciate any attention you can get.

I love it all, especially the negative attention. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Proposition to Open Registration.   Proposition to Open Registration. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:31 am

I think we should reopen it again for a while, we're pretty low on members right now and we could use some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposition to Open Registration.   Proposition to Open Registration. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Proposition to Open Registration.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: