This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules, Regulations, and what to expect

Go down 
+38
Jamin
Jack-__-Franko
ghana6
Inuboy1000
Stoney
Noelol
Freemon34'
ghost23
Stigma
Madtoker
Arbiteris
joe11
Captain Emp
XMiggsX
Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
tehpanterafan
haloowns
IcyMeteor
buddhapride69
FaTb0y
FUN
spartan225
DemonWolf
shadowmonkey987
CryonicMaestro ZA
handkerchief
transformer809
II XShogunX II
DeW
-DeathWraith-
dudeoftheages
M3A7L04F
Zombl337
arnt god of war
343_Guilty_Spark
BlackLaser
GeneralMLD
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:08 pm

maybe a debate sub-forum(i think thats what its called) and the rest we can go around talking about the ps3 andd xbox all we want and if we want to argue we can go to the debate section just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Yeah perhaps...that's quite a good idea (debate sub-forum thing)
But if we let ps3 fantards take advantage of one subforum then soon they'll be all over the site. >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:13 pm

The moment we show tolerance and acceptance is when the floodgates open and ps3 fanboys come flooding in!
Back to top Go down
CryonicMaestro ZA
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
CryonicMaestro ZA

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:14 pm

arntson wrote:
maybe a debate sub-forum(i think thats what its called) and the rest we can go around talking about the ps3 andd xbox all we want and if we want to argue we can go to the debate section just a suggestion

Is that not what the Console War section is ? If this rule is not instituted then all of our constructive Topics about Xbox 360 games and everything Xbox-Like will just be derailed by undercover trolls and PS3 fanboys as seen on other websites like Gametrailers.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:15 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Yeah perhaps...that's quite a good idea (debate sub-forum thing)
But if we let ps3 fantards take advantage of one subforum then soon they'll be all over the site. >.<
if we have mods patrolling it looking for fanboy comments they get to fire theyre banhammer
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:24 pm

You really can't give these people an opportunity. Let me be dead honest with you right now, the Ps3 fanboys will outnumber us on this very site if we let it come to that, I know this because I have witnessed Vgchartz and Gamespot get turned into hives by allowing these "ps3 discussions".
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm

arntson wrote:

Do you really think thye will keep debates and opinions in that sub-forum? Honestly now? It will be all over the place.
Back to top Go down
CryonicMaestro ZA
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
CryonicMaestro ZA

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm

II XShogunX II wrote:
You really can't give these people an opportunity. Let me be dead honest with you right now, the Ps3 fanboys will outnumber us on this very site if we let it come to that, I know this because I have witnessed Vgchartz and Gamespot get turned into hives by allowing these "ps3 discussions".
I know what your talking about, a wise poes once told me 'PS3 own the internet, but Xbox 360 owns the world'. I think you know who that is...
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:56 pm

BigBoss wrote:
It's pretty sad someone banned me for what i posted. especially since i said if MLD didn't want to make that subtopic i would leave the site. @ cryonicmaestro. i was only making a point about the mod thing, to let you guys know i don't fuck with the trey brotherhood. regardless, keeping what you have is just going to end up being the mods stroking each other. I also don't remember saying anything bad about the 360. i said i didnt like a couple of games, and asked for suggestions. see, you guys are too quick to demonize those who own the competition. and sucking up? not what i was going for. if i knew how to make a forum, i would. i was just trying to help mold this forum into something better. its fucked up that you guys didn't even give MLD a chance to adress me (shogun, i know it was you that banned me. it's sad that i posted, lifted some weights, then came back to a ban, considering i just made a suggestion).

Anyways, if you take all my posts down, leave the one with my gamertag please (HSpencer1) and if anyone reads it and wants to team up on LIVE, hit me up (use LIVE or youtube, i'm sure this post will get me banned on here again. mods follow rules?, hahaha) Currently playing Left 4 Dead and World at War. And a note to you guys, what you are turning this site into is gonna get old real fast, even to the biggest 360 fanboys.

Big Boss...out.

keep it real.
look at the TREY Brotherhood. Their website is crappier
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:24 pm

BigBoss wrote:
It's pretty sad someone banned me for what i posted. especially since i said if MLD didn't want to make that subtopic i would leave the site. @ cryonicmaestro. i was only making a point about the mod thing, to let you guys know i don't fuck with the trey brotherhood. regardless, keeping what you have is just going to end up being the mods stroking each other. I also don't remember saying anything bad about the 360. i said i didnt like a couple of games, and asked for suggestions. see, you guys are too quick to demonize those who own the competition. and sucking up? not what i was going for. if i knew how to make a forum, i would. i was just trying to help mold this forum into something better. its fucked up that you guys didn't even give MLD a chance to adress me (shogun, i know it was you that banned me. it's sad that i posted, lifted some weights, then came back to a ban, considering i just made a suggestion).

Anyways, if you take all my posts down, leave the one with my gamertag please (HSpencer1) and if anyone reads it and wants to team up on LIVE, hit me up (use LIVE or youtube, i'm sure this post will get me banned on here again. mods follow rules?, hahaha) Currently playing Left 4 Dead and World at War. And a note to you guys, what you are turning this site into is gonna get old real fast, even to the biggest 360 fanboys.

Big Boss...out.

keep it real.

I got your IP, I am aware of your intentions, super troll.
Back to top Go down
CryonicMaestro ZA
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
CryonicMaestro ZA

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:26 pm

BigBoss96fs wrote:
a chance to see that Sony is offering some great games right now.

Bias opinion #1.

BigBoss96fs wrote:
Gears 2 is getting some age on it. and Uncharted 2 graphically would give a better idea of where the systems are at. I mean does anyone this Uncharted 2 is really going to suck? it will be a good game.

Bias opinion #2

BigBoss96fs wrote:
I just wanted someplace to learn more about 360 and teach about PS3.

Teach about PS3 ? This is an Xbox 360 forum.
Back to top Go down
CryonicMaestro ZA
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
CryonicMaestro ZA

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:38 pm

BigBoss96fs wrote:
LIVE has been really turning me off lately. I play with my fiance and its a lot of people just making rude sexual remarks to her, people booting just for having a guest, a lot of racism and cursing, etc. Either way, i hope i get a chance to debate the leader of this, MLD, even if i gotta make a vid addressing him.

This is what trolls do and say.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Sighh, ban lol
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:53 pm

i have decided that any permission for any form of ps3 discussion will result in a flame war

that isnt the point of this forum.

if youve come here to discuss the ps3 positives, youve come to the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
CryonicMaestro ZA
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
CryonicMaestro ZA

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:55 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
i have decided that any permission for any form of ps3 discussion will result in a flame war

that isnt the point of this forum.

if youve come here to discuss the ps3 positives, youve come to the wrong place.

Well said.
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:08 pm

this is a xbox 360 forum not ps3
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:48 pm

I would watch DeathWraith he seems like a stealth troll
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:04 am

Can I ban users who have names like"Gearsoflag" or "halosucksass"?
I just banned some named"Microshitboard" and in his profile he wrote"I am a troll
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:42 am

M3A7L04F wrote:
I just banned some named"Microshitboard" and in his profile he wrote"I am a troll

I ban them on sight, we don't need that kind of garbage here.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:49 am

M3A7L04F wrote:

something has also come to my attention is that some of them have names like xboxfan4life the link they gave for thier website is the treybrotherhood. so the names of these people might not just be "Gearsoflag" or "halosucksass".
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:59 am

Us mods will track down the trolls Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:13 pm

we are still in the first few days. ps3 fans will be here for a bit

by the third week, thigns will die down
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:48 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
suggestions can go here. but ya, we could use a game cheat/walkthrough/technical halp section
what about a real Introduction section, where everyone makes their own topic to introduce themselves? I kinda dont like the one we have right now where its only one topic for all users to post in
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:57 pm

i dont know. personally i dont think we need a dedicated introduction forum. few foums have that.
Back to top Go down
FUN
Seaman
Seaman
FUN

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
Discussions are fine, but TREY 4 LIFE, 360 has no games or all its games are on PC, or bashing Xbox LIVE or RROD issues should result in.....

1st Offense - 3 Day Ban
2nd Offense - 1 Week Ban
3rd Offense - Perma-Ban

Is my avatar ok???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Regulations, and what to expect   Rules, Regulations, and what to expect - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules, Regulations, and what to expect
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: