This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Codename Kingdoms wishlist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

Codename Kingdoms wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Codename Kingdoms wishlist   Codename Kingdoms wishlist EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:58 am

Please post your wishlist of this new game for Xbox 360 developed Crytek. We don't fully know much about this game, but this game can be Xbox 360's future selling blockbuster like Gears of war,Halo,Fable and other 360 games.

Codename Kingdoms wishlist Codename_kingdoms

Here is my wish list of the game. Click the link below.
http://www.codenamekingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15

I am hoping that this game really has a lot of potential and boasts the Xbox.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms wishlist   Codename Kingdoms wishlist EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:51 am

I saw a comment on youtube, under the teaser for this game and a ps3 fanboy said "obvious god of war clone".

Lmao there's not even been an actual trailer yet and he's already saying that XD

But yeah, if it is a hack n' slash that would be very disappointing. I hope it's as you say, "RPG/action adventure game.". But also free roam if possible.

Funnily enough, most of the stuff you said are ideas I had for a game. One day when I was bored I was actually imagining I created a game based upon real historic events of Rome. And here's this giant enemy caesar!

My favourite of all your points:
Quote :
Please do not make this like God of war.

To be honest, About 29 of your 30 wishes are also mine. I would love to explore all of Rome Very Happy Just the invisible health meter I'm not sure about.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms wishlist   Codename Kingdoms wishlist EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:43 am

A mix of Shadow of Rome (PS2) great game but underrated. But with some level of free-roam i.e Fable, Oblivion. Or make it an Action/RPG similar to Mass Effect except in Roman/Thracian/Spartan times. With the power of CryEngine 3 behind it, it could only be a success.

Back to top Go down
ghana6
Seaman
Seaman
ghana6

PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms wishlist   Codename Kingdoms wishlist EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:45 am

would lkike free roam
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms wishlist   Codename Kingdoms wishlist EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:53 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
I saw a comment on youtube, under the teaser for this game and a ps3 fanboy said "obvious god of war clone".

Lmao there's not even been an actual trailer yet and he's already saying that XD

But yeah, if it is a hack n' slash that would be very disappointing. I hope it's as you say, "RPG/action adventure game.". But also free roam if possible.

Funnily enough, most of the stuff you said are ideas I had for a game. One day when I was bored I was actually imagining I created a game based upon real historic events of Rome. And here's this giant enemy caesar!

Quote :

To be honest, About 29 of your 30 wishes are also mine. I would love to explore all of Rome Very Happy Just the invisible health meter I'm not sure about.

Lol afro A Rome style game would be kickass.

Don't worry about PS3 fanboys, an xbox video would not be a xbox video without PS3 fanboys.

I agree with I want it to be RPG/AA not some lame hack n slash God of war.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms wishlist   Codename Kingdoms wishlist EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Stoney wrote:
A mix of Shadow of Rome (PS2) great game but underrated. But with some level of free-roam i.e Fable, Oblivion. Or make it an Action/RPG similar to Mass Effect except in Roman/Thracian/Spartan times. With the power of CryEngine 3 behind it, it could only be a success.

I heard Shadow of Rome was good.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms wishlist   Codename Kingdoms wishlist EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:14 pm

GamerKing wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Quote :

Don't worry about PS3 fanboys, an xbox video would not be a xbox video without PS3 fanboys.

Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I see quality in the god of war titles but I got sick of that gameplay already an hour or two into the first game. It's stale, scripted and doesn't offer much in the way of variety and freedom. I want Kingdoms to be a massive free roam rpg, and it will probably use Crytek's latest engine Razz
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms wishlist   Codename Kingdoms wishlist EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:21 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Quote :

Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I see quality in the god of war titles but I got sick of that gameplay already an hour or two into the first game. It's stale, scripted and doesn't offer much in the way of variety and freedom. I want Kingdoms to be a massive free roam rpg, and it will probably use Crytek's latest engine Razz

I applaud Microsoft for partnering up with Crytek. In my books, that is a really good idea. Crytek will give Microsoft many advantages and a good future in gaming.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms wishlist   Codename Kingdoms wishlist EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:29 pm

GamerKing wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Quote :

I applaud Microsoft for partnering up with Crytek. In my books, that is a really good idea. Crytek will give Microsoft many advantages and a good future in gaming.

Yep, though it's only one game/franchise. We don't really know yet where it will go from there. But let's hope that if Kingdoms is a success, that Microsoft make a much "closer" partnership with them. Razz
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms wishlist   Codename Kingdoms wishlist EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Quote :

Yep, though it's only one game/franchise. We don't really know yet where it will go from there. But let's hope that if Kingdoms is a success, that Microsoft make a much "closer" partnership with them. Razz

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Codename Kingdoms wishlist   Codename Kingdoms wishlist Empty

Back to top Go down

Codename Kingdoms wishlist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: