This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poll To Delete Console War Section

Go down 
+14
Stoney
theone.
Alan1994
Arbiteris
Cylon8472
TheSnape
Master Chief
optimusprime
Teckno
Noelol
ghost23
DemonWolf
GeneralMLD
Pickles
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you want to keep the Console War Section?
....yeah.
Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 17 ]
.....no.
Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 Vote_lcap51%Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman
Cylon8472

Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll To Delete Console War Section   Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:21 pm

Alchemist wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Teckno wrote:
lol. I pick no. Everyone is trying to be oh so noble. Take a breather, relax, and stay calm. It's meant for fun.

Alrighty then but don't come blaming me when /v/ ends up raping you guys...again.

Oh no.They might spam the forum with silly memes again

heres an audio file i made with my own voice useing Audacity. just play this when ever the registry is closed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IwXWlHAokA
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Poll To Delete Console War Section   Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:37 pm

the console war section has really given this site a bad rap around the internet. Allot of the stuff posted in there is just ignorant. I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Poll To Delete Console War Section   Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
the console war section has really given this site a bad rap around the internet. Allot of the stuff posted in there is just ignorant. I vote yes.

Did you vote "yeah", cause the question is, "do you want to keep the console war section?"?
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Poll To Delete Console War Section   Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:22 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

Did you vote "yeah", cause the question is, "do you want to keep the console war section?"?
You know what? I just noticed that myself. oops.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Poll To Delete Console War Section   Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:45 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Voted yes. Nerdsole wars has become quite boring.

Only because you keep losing debates
Laughing

Yea, I sure keep getting pwned.

I should take notes from you; I should claim my own victory.

lol I was just kidding man drunken

I know, as was I.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Poll To Delete Console War Section   Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Teckno wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

You know what? I just noticed that myself. oops.. Laughing

...lol.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Poll To Delete Console War Section   Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:59 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Shin_Akuma wrote:

That was a typo. I vote "yes" lets get rid of console war. lol
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Poll To Delete Console War Section   Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:50 pm

God dammit.

I was so close.

Oh well, at least I think I have the capability to not feed the trolls when they come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll To Delete Console War Section   Poll To Delete Console War Section - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll To Delete Console War Section
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: