This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Being Bullied in IRL

Go down 
+12
theone.
Stigma
Jamin
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Spectre7
Pickles
Jack-__-Franko
Arbiteris
Stoney
DemonWolf
TRF
TheSnape
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:53 am

Kartz138 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
I had a bad time with bullies in secondary school (high school) around the age of 15/16.

All I can say is turning the other cheek doesn't work. The only thing that will stop a bully is if he feels fear. Next time shit happens find the ring leader of the bullies (the one who fancies himself as the strongest) and punch him as hard as you physically can on his chin/jaw. With all the hatred behind that punch you will spark him out and he will drop to the floor like a sack of spuds I promise.

Next thing all of that bullies friends will be intimidated by you and life will become breezy. Very Happy

Or just stand up to them and let them throw the first punch.Thats what I do and it works everytime.For example, last year a guy told me to walk off schrool grounds and I told him no and just stood there.Then he threw a punch at me and i gave one right back in the gut.Teachers came, broke the fight off, he got in a helluva lot of trouble and I get away.Next thing you know he never comes close to me again.Other times the bully will stand down and walk away after standing up to him

I never throw the first punch because it makes you responsible for the fight.I always use self defense

Yeah. Using violence never works. What I do (or did) is basically report it to the authorities. That's the most safe, easy and trouble-free method of keeping bullies at bay. Traditionally called "Tattling".

Seriously, there was this kid at my school who ripped my homework in half. I told on him. He got into quite serious trouble. He then slapped me in the face. I then told on him again. He got suspended.

Pfft.

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:19 am

Start lifting weights, then fight back, that's what I did.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 am

Kartz138 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
I had a bad time with bullies in secondary school (high school) around the age of 15/16.

All I can say is turning the other cheek doesn't work. The only thing that will stop a bully is if he feels fear. Next time shit happens find the ring leader of the bullies (the one who fancies himself as the strongest) and punch him as hard as you physically can on his chin/jaw. With all the hatred behind that punch you will spark him out and he will drop to the floor like a sack of spuds I promise.

Next thing all of that bullies friends will be intimidated by you and life will become breezy. Very Happy

Or just stand up to them and let them throw the first punch.Thats what I do and it works everytime.For example, last year a guy told me to walk off schrool grounds and I told him no and just stood there.Then he threw a punch at me and i gave one right back in the gut.Teachers came, broke the fight off, he got in a helluva lot of trouble and I get away.Next thing you know he never comes close to me again.Other times the bully will stand down and walk away after standing up to him

I never throw the first punch because it makes you responsible for the fight.I always use self defense

Yeah. Using violence never works. What I do (or did) is basically report it to the authorities. That's the most safe, easy and trouble-free method of keeping bullies at bay. Traditionally called "Tattling".

Seriously, there was this kid at my school who ripped my homework in half. I told on him. He got into quite serious trouble. He then slapped me in the face. I then told on him again. He got suspended.

Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 Gomez-gay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:08 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

THIS
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:33 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

THIS

THIS as well.

I never get in fights. If I did, it would end up with me going to jail for pointing a gun at someone.
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

Whether or not one thinks it's honourable to grass someone up is not the point. This is the real world. If I come to school, then I'm coming to school to get educated. And if someone bullies me, then they are hindering that education. And tattling/grassing is the most effective method of protecting oneself.

Violence doesn't work. The party defending themselves is as likely to get into trouble as the bully is. Sometimes they both get into trouble.

Therefore, the best way is to tattle (to get them into trouble). You might not think it's honourable, but that doesn't matter. What matters is how effective it is.

And in response to those who say that this only makes bullies angrier and more likely to bully you, you may ask me, what's the solution? Keep telling on them. Each time they'll get a more severe punishment.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Not if they're on the football team of a school which yearly has an almost perfect record. Tattling, will get you fucking nowhere. Just kick them in the balls then proceed to elbow them in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:38 pm

"Violence doesnt work and tattling is the way to fix it"

Well no wonder your getting bullied.......
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Fighting is the only option if pacifism doesn't work. Even if you loose, he probably won't fuck with you again because he knows you'll stand up for yourself. Even the biggest bad ass will be brought to tears if you hit 'em hard in the nose.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Yeah, they only pick on you because they know you won't fight back.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 am

Kartz138 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

Whether or not one thinks it's honourable to grass someone up is not the point. This is the real world. If I come to school, then I'm coming to school to get educated. And if someone bullies me, then they are hindering that education. And tattling/grassing is the most effective method of protecting oneself.

Violence doesn't work. The party defending themselves is as likely to get into trouble as the bully is. Sometimes they both get into trouble.

Therefore, the best way is to tattle (to get them into trouble). You might not think it's honourable, but that doesn't matter. What matters is how effective it is.

And in response to those who say that this only makes bullies angrier and more likely to bully you, you may ask me, what's the solution? Keep telling on them. Each time they'll get a more severe punishment.

I don't telling on them will help. Nor putting them in the hospital(I'm looking at half of you faggots in this thread).

It's prevention. Look like you're the type of guy not to fuck with. Pop your collar. Wear TONS of Axe.

Act confident, don't act like a little nerdy bitch to other people or else you'll be an easy target.

If that doesn't work.

Rip off your clothes and start pissing on them. They won't go near you again.

Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:48 am

Pickles wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

I don't telling on them will help. Nor putting them in the hospital(I'm looking at half of you faggots in this thread).

It's prevention. Look like you're the type of guy not to fuck with. Pop your collar. Wear TONS of Axe.

Act confident, don't act like a little nerdy bitch to other people or else you'll be an easy target.

If that doesn't work.

I don't look like I'm the type of guy to fuck with anyway.

At the moment I'm 6'3", fairly muscular and getting more muscle everyday (I do press ups and weights everyday).

Although that's beside the point, because a lot of the bullying occured back when I was 14/15, and it rarely occurs nowadays (aside from the odd snide comment here or there, or people calling me "king of the faggots". But even then (when the bulk of the bullying was going on) I was quite tall (although less muscly). Even then I did not look like a guy to fuck with.

And the pissing on the clothes thing? It deters bullies, but it deters everyone else too. That's the problem.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 am

Kartz138 wrote:

At the moment I'm 6'3", fairly muscular and getting more muscle everyday (I do press ups and weights everyday).

Although that's beside the point, because a lot of the bullying occured back when I was 14/15, and it rarely occurs nowadays (aside from the odd snide comment here or there, or people calling me "king of the faggots". But even then (when the bulk of the bullying was going on) I was quite tall (although less muscly). Even then I did not look like a guy to fuck with.

And the pissing on the clothes thing? It deters bullies, but it deters everyone else too. That's the problem.

Dude, you have some pink manga girl thing as your picture and previously you had a picture of anastasia. I'm sorry but that just screams "Bully me! Bully me!"
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:10 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:

Dude, you have some pink manga girl thing as your picture and previously you had a picture of anastasia. I'm sorry but that just screams "Bully me! Bully me!"

QFT!!! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 am

Kartz138 wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

If that doesn't work.

Lol.

King of the faggots.

I gotta write that down.
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:46 am

Pickles wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

If that doesn't work.

Lol.

King of the faggots.

I gotta write that down.

Right...

I was hoping for sympathetic replies in this thread, but... what can you do, eh?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:10 am

Yes, you are weird and that is the reason for being bullied..

Uncanny or weird is something that differs from the normality of other human beings. "I have different tastes" is a abnormality for a boy in your age, and therefore you are seen as weird by other people. Weird people never understand that they are weird, but claim to be just a normal person. However, it is the majority of the people that can mark a person as weird for not sticking to normality. This is human psychology 1 on 1.

That is why you are bullied. Want to get rid of it? Try getting rid of the accent firstly, once it has stuck to a person (about 18-19 years old) you will have it for the rest of the life.

People often mock/bully people that are different, so either you join them or continue as it is.

Ditch the grandpa clothes, Indian accent and cartoon/anime fetish and you will see that they will leave you alone since you are more like them.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 am

Arbiteris wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure is avatar is pasted on his face when he goes out.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:47 am

Kartz138 wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

If that doesn't work.

Lol.

King of the faggots.

I gotta write that down.

Right...

I was hoping for sympathetic replies in this thread, but... what can you do, eh?

I already told you. Be more confident(look confident too). Height and looks have nothing to do with being able to deter bullies.

I used to bully a guy in elementary who was a foot taller than me.

It was pretty badass.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:45 am

Pickles wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure is avatar is pasted on his face when he goes out.

Hahaha no but come on, if he has an interest in these feminine manga things I doubt it's just an internet thing of his, I reckon it's some actual thing he likes, and it's not a good look to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:06 pm

dont let people bully you
just hang out with other friends and if they come walking you say hey! but if they try to bully you more then start to smoke...
it makes you calm Wink
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:38 pm

You could start hanging out with the heavy metal group. Jocks and other bullies generally avoid them because they scare them a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
dont let people bully you
just hang out with other friends and if they come walking you say hey! but if they try to bully you more then start to smoke...
it makes you calm Wink
And never trust Xplosi Wink
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:42 pm

wow. YOU fail so much. Going on an Xbox gaming forum and learning how to fight bullies? Utter Failure.
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:50 pm

TheAssassin wrote:
wow. YOU fail so much. Going on an Xbox gaming forum and learning how to fight bullies? Utter Failure.

I'm not learning how to fight bullies. I'm just seeking sympathy for the bullying I've endured previously, and, to a lesser extent, which is occuring now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Bullied in IRL   Being Bullied in IRL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Bullied in IRL
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: