This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!

Go down 
+20
Jamin
theone.
Jack-__-Franko
Freemon34'
DarkSwarm85
zinc
Ozsem
TRF
Teckno
GamerKing
Scolar Visari
Arbiteris
Cylon8472
Mecha
TheSnape
PureSexySound
lightlamp
optimusprime
Pein
GeneralMLD
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:59 pm

MLD, will the chat be public so others will be able to see the ownage. BTW I sent you a skype invite MLD, can you accept?

Skype name: Freemon34
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:46 am

om guys, shit is on sooner then i thought

ill need someone with capture tech to record this and email it to me after

whos in, i need a answer within the hour
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:17 pm

nm guys

but ya im on now..........so is pyro

and he aint picking up my calls

lol
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
nm guys

but ya im on now..........so is pyro

and he aint picking up my calls

lol
What a surprise. Also i heard blackb0nd was going to record it
https://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=a_yJSRnxYvI
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dznF4bCmNqY
Another video he made like 10 mins ago
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:13 pm

What the hell another one! no wonder he is not answering your calls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5p1DxhL2IY
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Wow MLD even owning Pyro without having a debate with him.

Blackb0nd was lucky enough to give him atleast one question in his debate.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack-__-Franko
Seaman
Seaman
Jack-__-Franko

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:15 pm

lightlamp wrote:
LMAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egIPC6wl-L4

Every person who thinks Pyro is the biggest Idiot known to man Vs Pyro = Every person who thinks Pyro is the biggest Idiot known to man

Cool
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Lol here is what Pyro PM'ed me.

Quote :
I'm Here To Help You......That's why I mad this video short I don't want to scare you away like I did with XBOXSTRONG.

1. 360 still scratches disc

2. XBL is a rip off at $60 a year

3 .360 uses DVD9 disc format = 8.5gigs

4. a weaker CPU

5. no internet ...

LMAO really Pyro?
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:00 pm

This is what I wrote to him.

Quote :
Your not scaring anyone. lol.....

1.So....The Xbox 360 is expensive HARDWARE. You have to take care of it and not treat it like a retard. I have a slim and non of my games were scratched by the 360!

2.Actually like what MLD said in his vids, XBL is worth paying for. It is 100% better then PSN. Live has AT%T,facebook,Twitter and other crap like that. Party chat, better gameplay,etc. So I think ist worth paying and also you can buy the 3 month card for only $10. So that is a good deal. Also Live has more arcade games and downloadable stuff. And also downloading Demos are free.
So I think paying for Live is worth it, only the winners will pay for good stuff(Live) while the losers will not pay and get the crappy stuff(PSN).

3.Who cares. As long as you have a good gaming console and 360s gameplay superior to PS3. Also PS3 owners usaully use there PS3 for bluray. Proof because my cousin Diante has a PS3 and he doesn't even play it a lot but uses it for Bluray.

4.Mh

5.No internet??? We have the new AT&T! PS3 just has some lame browser. We have netflix,facebook,Twitter,ESPN,Hulu,video CHAT(SOMETHING tTHE PS3 DOES NOT HAVE),forums,etc. Also we can use windows media!!!!! To have a browser like the ps3!!!

6.Please do not block me.

7.Good luck with your debate.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Another.

I have officially been blocked by Pyro.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:37 pm

GamerKing wrote:

Quote :

1.So....The Xbox 360 is expensive HARDWARE. You have to take care of it and not treat it like a retard. I have a slim and non of my games were scratched by the 360!

2.Actually like what MLD said in his vids, XBL is worth paying for. It is 100% better then PSN. Live has AT%T,facebook,Twitter and other crap like that. Party chat, better gameplay,etc. So I think ist worth paying and also you can buy the 3 month card for only $10. So that is a good deal. Also Live has more arcade games and downloadable stuff. And also downloading Demos are free.
So I think paying for Live is worth it, only the winners will pay for good stuff(Live) while the losers will not pay and get the crappy stuff(PSN).

3.Who cares. As long as you have a good gaming console and 360s gameplay superior to PS3. Also PS3 owners usaully use there PS3 for bluray. Proof because my cousin Diante has a PS3 and he doesn't even play it a lot but uses it for Bluray.

4.Mh

5.No internet??? We have the new AT&T! PS3 just has some lame browser. We have netflix,facebook,Twitter,ESPN,Hulu,video CHAT(SOMETHING tTHE PS3 DOES NOT HAVE),forums,etc. Also we can use windows media!!!!! To have a browser like the ps3!!!

Doesn't PS3 have video chat?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:49 pm

GamerKing wrote:

Quote :

Whether or not LIVE is worth paying for is subjective. As for what LIVE has: AT&T . . . I don't know what you mean by that. Facebook and Twitter can be accessed on the PS3. Party chat is available on PS3, it's just not XGC. Demos are also free on PSN. Whether or not PSN is crappy is also opinion, but I myself think it's a perfectly fine service.

The 360's gameplay is superior to PS3. I would argue with you if that sentence made any sense. Also your "proof" that PS3 owners usually use their PS3 for Blu-Ray isn't really proof at all. It's one case. My aunt bought a 360 for Kinect. That's proof that the 360 is a casual console. Oh, and tell your cousin that he's missing out on a lot of great games by only using his PS3 for Blu-Ray.

4.Mh

Again, I don't know what the hell the "new AT&T" is. Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Hulu, and video chat (which isn't even related to Internet features) are all available on the PS3 as well. As for forums, no, neither console has a built-in message board system as far as I know. Also, no, Windows Media Center doesn't have a web browser.

Your arguments are just as horribly flawed as Pyro's. It really is a case of the hammer calling the wrench a tool.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 pm

TRF wrote:
GamerKing wrote:

Quote :

Whether or not LIVE is worth paying for is subjective. As for what LIVE has: AT&T . . . I don't know what you mean by that. Facebook and Twitter can be accessed on the PS3. Party chat is available on PS3, it's just not XGC. Demos are also free on PSN. Whether or not PSN is crappy is also opinion, but I myself think it's a perfectly fine service.

The 360's gameplay is superior to PS3. I would argue with you if that sentence made any sense. Also your "proof" that PS3 owners usually use their PS3 for Blu-Ray isn't really proof at all. It's one case. My aunt bought a 360 for Kinect. That's proof that the 360 is a casual console. Oh, and tell your cousin that he's missing out on a lot of great games by only using his PS3 for Blu-Ray.

4.Mh

Again, I don't know what the hell the "new AT&T" is. Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Hulu, and video chat (which isn't even related to Internet features) are all available on the PS3 as well. As for forums, no, neither console has a built-in message board system as far as I know. Also, no, Windows Media Center doesn't have a web browser.

Your arguments are just as horribly flawed as Pyro's. It really is a case of the hammer calling the wrench a tool.

He PMed me first and then blocked me.

So I retaliated, no big deal.

Last edited by GamerKing on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 pm

theassassins wrote:
GamerKing wrote:

Quote :

4.Mh

Doesn't PS3 have video chat?

I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:58 pm

GamerKing wrote:

I know. I'm just saying, your counter-arguments were no better than his arguments.

GamerKing wrote:

I don't think so.
It does. In fact, it has six-person video chat while the 360 only has two-person video chat (IIRC).
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:00 pm

TRF wrote:
GamerKing wrote:

I know. I'm just saying, your counter-arguments were no better than his arguments.

GamerKing wrote:

I don't think so.
It does. In fact, it has six-person video chat while the 360 only has two-person video chat (IIRC).

I know it was crap. I am not much of a good debater on console wars, but good when it has to do with comics.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 pm

GamerKing wrote:
TRF wrote:
GamerKing wrote:

GamerKing wrote:

I don't think so.

I know it was crap. I am not much of a good debater on console wars, but good when it has to do with comics.
So then don't debate. If you're not educated in a certain topic, that's fine, but don't discuss it then. I don't know shit about comics (unless they're stand-up comics), so I'm not going to try to debate with you over them.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:06 pm

TRF wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
TRF wrote:
GamerKing wrote:

GamerKing wrote:

I don't think so.

So then don't debate. If you're not educated in a certain topic, that's fine, but don't discuss it then. I don't know shit about comics (unless they're stand-up comics), so I'm not going to try to debate with you over them.

Dude I just replied to his PM. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:07 pm

GamerKing wrote:
I didn't say you did anything else, although I do realize that I'm coming across like a dick now so I'll stop.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:09 pm

TRF wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
I didn't say you did anything else, although I do realize that I'm coming across like a dick now so I'll stop.

No your not.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 am

Hes at it again

Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:58 pm

we had it on skype.......his connection sucked on that program he gave me.

hour and a half long...............im gonna go eat something lol
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:14 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
we had it on skype.......his connection sucked on that program he gave me.

hour and a half long...............im gonna go eat something lol

Wow, That;s one long debate. So MLD, Did you win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!   TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TUES NOV 23.......MLD vs PYRO Debate!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: