This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bizzare to work on PGR5?

Go down 
+5
DemonWolf
Master Chief
bluedragonfan1
Blixtstorm
Stigma
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Bizzare to work on PGR5? Empty
PostSubject: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 pm

http://kotaku.com/5692384/could-microsoft-give-project-gotham-devs-a-lift

Microsoft needs a dev to work on PGR5, and Activision is looking to get rid of Bizzare, great timing.

Quote :
According to sources speaking to Develop magazine, another meeting was held today at the Liverpool-based studio to let employees know that several different companies have expressed interest in purchasing the studio, and one of them is Microsoft.

First Party Dev maybe?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:58 pm

It would be good for them to go back to Microsoft, and may as a first party dev.

However.. looking at this, i just keep thinking if Bungie..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:49 pm

fingers crossed they go to mircosoft.
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:04 pm

I hope Bizzare is going to Microsoft, PGR5 would be just like the old ones, which is good. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Rather microsoft than sony.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:15 pm

I want PGR5 to be like PGR2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:22 pm

If Microsoft saves Bizarre Creations I will become the biggest 360 fanboy the world has ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:00 pm

FUCK YEA.

Gimme some PGR5.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:02 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
I will laugh my ass off if Sony buys them and you can't play any of their games.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:20 pm

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
I will laugh my ass off if Sony buys them and you can't play any of their games.
lol if the games were good, no problem. I'd get a ps3.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Man, I hope this is true.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:28 pm

talk about perfect timing. Microsoft should buy them since they are supposedly looking for a pgr dev. This will be awesome so they can get back to pgr 5. Microsoft should have bought them in the first place,this is your chance now to buy them instead of just being with them like in the past. Would strengthen their 1st party studios too. Rare,Lionhead,Turn 10.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:59 am

TRF wrote:
If Microsoft saves Bizarre Creations I will become the biggest 360 fanboy the world has ever seen.
really? Is Bizzare really all that good!?
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:05 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
Project Gotham Racing is pretty good, and I really like Blur, BUT Geometry Wars is my crack. Geometry Wars 2 is easily the best downloadable game I've ever played. Bizarre is probably in my top ten favorite devs of all time.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:03 pm

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
Project Gotham Racing is pretty good, and I really like Blur, BUT Geometry Wars is my crack. Geometry Wars 2 is easily the best downloadable game I've ever played. Bizarre is probably in my top ten favorite devs of all time.

what is so good about geometry wars? i always hear good things about it but it looks like any other shoot em up.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:

what is so good about geometry wars? i always hear good things about it but it looks like any other shoot em up.
Well, Geometry Wars 2 is loaded with game modes, each one unique and fun. The visuals and sound are amazing, as is the soundtrack. It's probably one of the best values you can get for $10 on XBLA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizzare to work on PGR5?   Bizzare to work on PGR5? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bizzare to work on PGR5?
Page 1 of 1