This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello my fellow Lemmings!

Go down 
+5
Arbiteris
TRF
Stoney
Stigma
Spicoli20X
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spicoli20X

Hello my fellow Lemmings! Empty
PostSubject: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:08 am

My name is Spicoli and I have posted at some system wars sites etc in the past. I was told that I would fit in her since I'm such a hardcore Xbox fanboy. I love Xbox and I've owned around six or seven. That might sound ridiculous but this is real talk folks. I've never had any of my 360's RROD on me so I don't know what the hell some haters are talking about.

I first bought a core 360 at launch since I couldn't find a 20 GB version. Once I found a 20 GB version I sold the core for almost what I paid for it since they were still hard to find at the time. I upgraded to the 60 GB, then the 120 GB, then I had the MW2 limited edition 250 GB, and now I have the slim. I also have Kinect and currently have the Adventures and Kinect Sports. I hear Dance Central is kick ass and I will be getting it to add to the Kinect experience.

I'm no fan of ps3. I admit that I did own a 250 GB model but sold it. I have other ways of getting BR movies, and really have no interest in purchasing bluray movies or renting tbh. The games on ps3 are just meh to me. I played some UC2 and wasn't impressed. I also played Heavy Rain and come on man, the game is just like playing a movie and is stupid.

To me, anything that you can't play on another system is an exclusive game. I don't care if you can play ME2 on pc and Xbox 360. If you can't play it on another gaming console then it is an exclusive and ME2 is a 360 exclusive for 360 for now anyway.

And for multiplats, I prefer all games on 360 instead of ps3. The online is better, better controller, better graphics.. Just all around better experience imo. I don't mind Wii since it has it's niche games like Mario and Zelda, Metroid.. etc but my console first and foremost is 360. I have been a fan of MS and the Xbox brand since forever and I secretly want sony to tank. I shouldn't because competition is good but of well lol. So that's me. Extreme MS and Xbox fanboy. I was told this site would be perfect for me but since I'm such a biased fanboy I don't know what type of responses to expect.

Flame if you want but this is me.

Spicoli bounce
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:22 am

I don't quite know what to say. Welcome to the forum, I guess?

We're trying to move from a "fanboy forum", to more of an Xbox forum so don't post too many outlandish things and try to stay away from the Sony section.

Where'd you hear from us again?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:44 am

Obvious troll.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Stoney wrote:
Obvious troll.

Yeah I think so too but I'm trying not to jump to conclusions too fast.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:03 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Obvious troll.

Yeah I think so too but I'm trying not to jump to conclusions too fast.
Even I kinda think he's trolling, but who knows? Maybe this guy's legit. Either way I don't like him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Troll
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:14 pm

The sad thing about trolls like this is that they actually make good points Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Spicoli20X

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:56 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

We're trying to move from a "fanboy forum", to more of an Xbox forum so don't post too many outlandish things and try to stay away from the Sony section.

I'm not a troll dude.. I often posted at gamespot system wars and other places. Why would anybody think I'm a troll? This is weird.. I thought you guys were into Xbox and Kinect?
Back to top Go down
Spicoli20X

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Wow maybe I should just lurk the forums for awhile.. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Spicoli20X wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I'm not a troll dude.. I often posted at gamespot system wars and other places. Why would anybody think I'm a troll? This is weird.. I thought you guys were into Xbox and Kinect?

"I am a extreame xbox fanboy so I was told to come here".Yup, your definitly not a troll(sarcasm)

You here to mock us.Im debating whether to just ban you
Back to top Go down
Spicoli20X

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Spicoli20X wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

"I am a extreame xbox fanboy so I was told to come here".Yup, your definitly not a troll(sarcasm)

You here to mock us.Im debating whether to just ban you

You know what? Just fucking ban me then.. I don't give a fuck. You guys are fucking losers. Im outta here!
Back to top Go down
Spicoli20X

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 am

And while I'm currently not banned and can still post..

I read some of your posts on here "blackstigma" and your a piece of shit asshole.. So fuck you. and fuck all the pieces of shit that kiss your ass on this site.. You won't get that from me you fucking piece of shit. I rather go back to a forum where I'm a Xbox fanboy minority than post on this piece of shit forum... fuck you!

BTW I wasn't a troll.. but whatever.. suck my cock then.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Spicoli20X wrote:

I read some of your posts on here "blackstigma" and your a piece of shit asshole.. So fuck you. and fuck all the pieces of shit that kiss your ass on this site.. You won't get that from me you fucking piece of shit. I rather go back to a forum where I'm a Xbox fanboy minority than post on this piece of shit forum... fuck you!

There's far too many swear words in this post for my liking. If you're going to criticize us, at least try to do it without excessive use of profanity.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Kartz138 wrote:
Spicoli20X wrote:

There's far too many swear words in this post for my liking. If you're going to criticize us, at least try to do it without excessive use of profanity.

He's an idiot and you're a ponce. "There's far too many swear words in this post for my liking"!? Seriously? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Stoney wrote:
Kartz138 wrote:
Spicoli20X wrote:

He's an idiot and you're a ponce. "There's far too many swear words in this post for my liking"!? Seriously? Rolling Eyes

I don't have a problem with occasional swear words, it's just when it's done in excess it's a problem.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:42 pm

lol.. I didn't think he was a troll. Very high tempered though. Sheesh someone get some soap in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Predator
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Teckno wrote:
lol.. I didn't think he was a troll. Very high tempered though. Sheesh someone get some soap in his mouth.

That's what i was thinking...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Lemmings!   Hello my fellow Lemmings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello my fellow Lemmings!
Page 1 of 1