This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup

Go down 
+10
Jack-__-Franko
Alan1994
Teckno
Stoney
DemonWolf
Jamin
Freemon34'
Mecha
TRF
Stigma
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:38 am

Spoiler:
You said "It's always been about exclusives," but then said "I had a console exclusives list". If you don't believe Console Exclusives are real exclusives, and say that "Its always been about the exclusives", then why would you initially have a "console exclusive" list? That's why the list disappeared, because it doesn't make sense. Please, you're comparing standalone retail releases that were coded and priced accordingly, to a GIFT collection of Arcade games with no retail value and have "Not for resale or rent" on the disc and box. Not the same thing, buddy. Plants vs Zombies is a good example, but its across several platforms as well. The cost of importing is irrelevant to the argument; But even so, its NOT expensive. Why would you make an argument about the pricing of importing, but then argue that you can import a Japanese 360 & Japanese games? =/ And still, that's NOT THE SAME as the PS3. And now you suggest piracy...Suspect Seriously? LAWLOL. You knowing no one in real life that imports games is irrelevant to the argument. What a Face

I want you to find that particular game. Its there, just look over all the games you aren't too sure about; because it is pretty hypocritical to say games like God of War Collection don't count because its just two old games, but have a game on your list that's two old games. And no, the only thing that separates R&C Q4B from Warhawk/GT5P, are their release dates and pricing.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Yo, Jamin I agree with you but......

The way I see it...to think most/all PS3 owners have a gaming PCs is pretty dumb. I mean that's not what you said but it does seem like that is what you are implying. If it's one game not on the PS3, it makes the 360's total game library bigger by one game and vice versa.

At the same time though this thread is about exclusives so technically console exclusives don't count and shouldn't be listed.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Are you still bitching? Games like Aquanauts or Singstar Mowtown are not even listed on Metacritic so I'm not adding them.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:54 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Are you still bitching? Games like Aquanauts or Singstar Mowtown are not even listed on Metacritic so I'm not adding them.
LMAO!! =D lol!

Happy Thanksgiving, BlackStigma. =P I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I love you
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:16 am

Jamin wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
LMAO!! =D lol!

Happy Thanksgiving, BlackStigma. =P I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I love you

I did thanks, I hope you had a good one too. I went to my brother's house, kinda weird, kinda cool, cause his wife's dad gave me 2 pairs of jeans and 4 shirts.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:24 pm

GRAW is not an exclusive. It's on the PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows.

It's listed as multiplat on not just metacritic but everywhere else to.

Are you trying to make your list not seem credible?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
GRAW is not an exclusive. It's on the PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows.

It's listed as multiplat on not just metacritic but everywhere else to.

Are you trying to make your list not seem credible?
And you can play GRAW on PS3 (If you are allowed to)
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Damnet BS.

Remove GRAW and take off Raiden Fighters Aces which is pretty much a collection of older games.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Damnet BS.

Remove GRAW and take off Raiden Fighters Aces which is pretty much a collection of older games.
Lol...Aces is an awesome game. Played it on MAME (The 3 games). Fun and fast.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:14 am

Alan1994 wrote:
Damnet BS.

There is a reason for the asterisk. I put this on SW in the Gamespot forums, and a shit load of people told me that GRAW is considered a 360 exclusives because there are a lot of differences between the 360 version and the other versions, like Little Big Planet. See it's listed as an exclusive on the Gamespot score spreadsheet.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AriQpIFbPoEacGM1b0xxcGVucFQ3OFc4N3BNZmd2QkE&gid=2

Raiden Fighters Aces I don't know about, but I do know that it's listed as a 360 exclusive on Metacritic, Gamerankings, and IGN. It hasn't been reviewed by Gamespot though.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:02 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Damnet BS.

There is a reason for the asterisk. I put this on SW in the Gamespot forums, and a shit load of people told me that GRAW is considered a 360 exclusives because there are a lot of differences between the 360 version and the other versions, like Little Big Planet. See it's listed as an exclusive on the Gamespot score spreadsheet.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AriQpIFbPoEacGM1b0xxcGVucFQ3OFc4N3BNZmd2QkE&gid=2

Raiden Fighters Aces I don't know about, but I do know that it's listed as a 360 exclusive on Metacritic, Gamerankings, and IGN. It hasn't been reviewed by Gamespot though.

360 and PC versions are alike in alot of ways :/.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Damnet BS.

Same with LBP, both the PSP and PS3 versions are alike in a lot of ways. If I'm taking off GRAW then I'm taking off LBP too.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:51 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Damnet BS.

Same with LBP, both the PSP and PS3 versions are alike in a lot of ways. If I'm taking off GRAW then I'm taking off LBP too.

No, I mean the PC version of GRAW is a straight up port of the 360 version with some extra features slapped onto it. Like the PC version of Mass Effect 1. I'm not even considering the fact that the game is on the PS2 AND Xbox. The only difference is that the Xbox version supports third and first person modes.

If missing features/extra features= exclusivity, then we might as well call Fallout New Vegas an Xbox 360 exclusive amirite?

LBP on PSP however is actually noted as a sequel with a different campaign and no online multiplayer. It really is just a SPIN OFF of the original. The differences between GRAW on the 360 and PC doesn't make the 360 version an "exclusive".

Raiden Fighters Aces is a collection of older titles. Look it up.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Not according to Gamespot and its users.

In fact, let's look at at the actual Ghost Recon's fans take on the whole thing.
http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40956

Quote :
GRAW 360 and GRAW PC are totally different animals. The main things they share are the storyline, and general locales, but other than that the gameplay, maps, team command, interface etc. are significantly different.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Jamin wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
LMAO!! =D lol!

Jamin. I love your avatar Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:35 am

Oh god what have I done?

Also, I noticed something interesting while going through the Wii list.

Tecmo...
Spoiler:

You have no shame.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:31 pm

OMFG....Talk about rape.

Now I know why no one ever talks about the Wii in a 360 vs PS3 discussion.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
OMFG....Talk about rape.

That and Wii fanboys suck ass at debating.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: lulwut?   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Hahaha! Caught you red-handed! You listed soooooo many 360/PC games as EXCLUSIVES! I demand you change the title or we're no longer going to be friends.

Oh, and maybe list them in a vertical list. It can get kind of overwhelming and confusing, seeing all of those games listed next to one another.

Ha and what would that be noob? No seriously I'm not entirely sure.

Mecha wrote:
Where's "LittleBigPlanet"?
It's on the PSP.

First off I couldn't stop laughing at this comment. LBP isn't on another platform. It's still exclusive no matter what excuse is made up.
Second, calling someone a noob for saying a fact? What has this world gone too?

(Signature to come, haven't thought of anything yet.)
Gaming for life! (At least part of it. xD)
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Wii fanboys...   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
OMFG....Talk about rape.

God yes they do. No wonder I don't see any.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:30 am

Paratrooper1n0 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
Hahaha! Caught you red-handed! You listed soooooo many 360/PC games as EXCLUSIVES! I demand you change the title or we're no longer going to be friends.

Oh, and maybe list them in a vertical list. It can get kind of overwhelming and confusing, seeing all of those games listed next to one another.

Ha and what would that be noob? No seriously I'm not entirely sure.

Mecha wrote:
Where's "LittleBigPlanet"?
It's on the PSP.

First off I couldn't stop laughing at this comment. LBP isn't on another platform. It's still exclusive no matter what excuse is made up.
Second, calling someone a noob for saying a fact? What has this world gone too?

(Signature to come, haven't thought of anything yet.)
Gaming for life! (At least part of it. xD)

I was messing around with the first comment. LBP is listed as a multiplat on Metacritic, where I was getting the scores from, Gamefly too, but I still added it because people were getting upset. All games listed are exclusives, I think, as far as 360 and PS3 go, some of the Wii ones may not be. It was a pretty monotonous procedure making that list and I've only had the thing for like a month.
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:42 am

I was messing around with the first comment. LBP is listed as a multiplat on Metacritic, where I was getting the scores from, Gamefly too, but I still added it because people were getting upset. All games listed are exclusives, I think, as far as 360 and PS3 go, some of the Wii ones may not be. It was a pretty monotonous procedure making that list and I've only had the thing for like a month.[/quote]

I don't go to metacritic since they don't post reviews. All they do is post a useless number that is totally not connected with the review. I mainly use Kotaku for reviews. Common sense for multiplat/exlusive games. I don't get why they list LBP as a multiplat. If it has different shit and stuff taken out of the other game then it is different. When you're talking about a 9+ GB game going down to 1.29GB it's obviously going to have some things taken out and replaced.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:17 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
OMFG....Talk about rape.

I wouldn't exactly call any fanboyism good debating. Using metacritic to judge which console is better? Really? Reviewers don't mean jack SHIT. They're just people with opinions.

At least the Wii has SMG, though. Fucking amazing game.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
OMFG....Talk about rape.

I wouldn't exactly call any fanboyism good debating. Using metacritic to judge which console is better? Really? Reviewers don't mean jack SHIT. They're just people with opinions.

At least the Wii has SMG, though. Fucking amazing game.

It really isn't that fun at all...
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 pm

It's better than anything the 360 or PS3 has to offer. Shooting games are boring now. It's nice to play a platformer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup   360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

360 vs. PS3 Total Exclusive lineup
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next