This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter   Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter   Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 pm

I'm sure tons of people are going to love this, but I'm doubt I'll ever use those features.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter   Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:07 am

- Facebook i can see myself quick checking on friend updates and inviting friends on facebook to Xbox LIVE.

- Twitter....i guess I might drop tweets here and there on games I am playing.

- Last.fm, when I am hangin out with friends we could put on Last.fm.

- 1080p Video Streaming - I can watch INSTANT 1080p video whenever (I have a 5Mbps Connection (10Mbps right now cause of a provider's deal)), so I should be able to stream without any lag issues.
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter   Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:00 am

I just got this update and its nice, I loved Last.fm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter   Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox Last.FM in Action plus Facebook and Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: