This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Halo is your favorite Halo?

Go down 
+16
Alan1994
Pein
Noelol
xjosh360s
ZeInFormer
theone.
Master Chief
Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Stoney
DarkSwarm85
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
DemonWolf
ghost23
Pickles
GoingPostal
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xxgtasaxx
Seaman
Seaman
xxgtasaxx

Which Halo is your favorite Halo? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Halo is your favorite Halo?   Which Halo is your favorite Halo? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:33 am

The books, I hate FPS games so thank you for an RTS of the franchise, which I haven't played yet due to my second RRoD and it was a Jasper, not one of those newer "s" models.
Back to top Go down
Juan Mario
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Which Halo is your favorite Halo?   Which Halo is your favorite Halo? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 pm

A very difficult question, after playing all the Halo games (except Halo 2), I say Halo Reach, the dramatic, touching, almost tragic story of the singleplayer campaign is one of the best i have seen in a FPS.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Which Halo is your favorite Halo?   Which Halo is your favorite Halo? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:46 pm

my favorite multiplayer and co-op halo is halo reach
and my favorite story halo is halo 2

2nd place for multiplayer is halo 3
2nd place for story is halo 3 odst
Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
cigar

PostSubject: Re: Which Halo is your favorite Halo?   Which Halo is your favorite Halo? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:34 am

Juan Mario wrote:
A very difficult question, after playing all the Halo games (except Halo 2), I say Halo Reach, the dramatic, touching, almost tragic story of the singleplayer campaign is one of the best i have seen in a FPS.

lrn2bioshock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Halo is your favorite Halo?   Which Halo is your favorite Halo? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Halo is your favorite Halo?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: