This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Wars to be gimped?

Go down 
+3
GeneralMLD
Arbiteris
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Halo Wars to be gimped? Empty
PostSubject: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:40 am

Do you still play Halo Wars? If so you may want to read this article!

http://kotaku.com/5695538/halo-wars-goes-dark-on-dec-15
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:05 am

Sad news for Halo Wars player(im one of those).This sucks alot

Still, I dont care about stat tracking.I just want to play the game online with others.Good thing they arent closing that part
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Sad news for Halo Wars player(im one of those).This sucks alot

Still, I dont care about stat tracking.I just want to play the game online with others.Good thing they arent closing that part

If they were to remove online play from Halo Wars I would expect a revolution considering the recent increase in XBL fee's.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:46 pm

sucks but o well MP is still fun
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Not a big deal, I can still play online. Thats all that matters. Leaderboards are shit anyway.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:27 am

That's fucking awesome in my opinion, I hate leaderboards, they make you play too competitively and you start doing cheap ass tactics. Sucks about the forum though.
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:46 am

I heard Halo Wars was really good RTS. This is bad news, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:57 am

BlackStigma wrote:
That's fucking awesome in my opinion, I hate leaderboards, they make you play too competitively and you start doing cheap ass tactics. Sucks about the forum though.

Actually thats a good point.Now with the leader boards gone there will probally be alot less rushers(RTS version of a camper)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:41 am

Arbiteris wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Actually thats a good point.Now with the leader boards gone there will probally be alot less rushers(RTS version of a camper)

Lol?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:30 am

BlackStigma wrote:

Yeah, I never realised how stupid people are online till I played MW2. Why? Because of the leaderboards and the KDR and all that stuff.
Though Halo never suffers from that shit somehow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:40 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Lol?
XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars to be gimped?   Halo Wars to be gimped? Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Wars to be gimped?
Page 1 of 1