This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New interplanetary Sim done right

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

New interplanetary Sim done right Empty
PostSubject: New interplanetary Sim done right   New interplanetary Sim done right EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: New interplanetary Sim done right   New interplanetary Sim done right EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:42 pm

My God the scale of that game. Anything to do with Space intrigues me. But what exactly is it about? Is it a "Space Sim"?

EDIT: I should have read the title a little more carefully. . . . .
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: New interplanetary Sim done right   New interplanetary Sim done right EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:45 pm

FUCK ME!!!

This is the type of game I have been looking for probably all the time I have been gaming!

It almost like a HD version of Spore during the last stage only it looks better. I really hope there will be terra forming in this game.

Psyked...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: New interplanetary Sim done right   New interplanetary Sim done right EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
FUCK ME!!!

This is the type of game I have been looking for probably all the time I have been gaming!

It almost like a HD version of Spore during the last stage only it looks better. I really hope there will be terra forming in this game.

Psyked...

Actual its not a sim. It's an MMORPG.

http://www.infinity-universe.com/Infinity/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=75&topic=1175.0

I've also being reading some of the posts on the forum. This game is really ambitious.

Some poster asked about the death system and this was a response from a Site Admin.

Poster:

Quote :
I read that if your ship is destroyed you will appear in a small escape pod and can't do much until rescued. If I interpreted that correctly, there is no actual way to die in the game. What determines how long until you are rescued? If you have no allies what do you do?

Admin:

Quote :
No easy way to die, no, although it could occur in some situations (ex.: eaten by a black hole ?). But you still loose your ship, your cargo.. and a various amount of time, depending on how long it takes for somebody to rescue you.

If you have no ally, you send an S.O.S. ( is that an english word? ), an help request, to the nearest planet/station. If you're too far from an inhabited system, you can post a rescue mission on a board of the "galactic network", and hope somebody will be interested. If you are at thousands of light years from the closest inhabited system, you'll have to be ready to spend some serious amounts of money to be rescued.. but that's life..
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: New interplanetary Sim done right   New interplanetary Sim done right EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:51 pm

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New interplanetary Sim done right   New interplanetary Sim done right Empty

Back to top Go down

New interplanetary Sim done right
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: