This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases

Go down 
+4
ghost23
Freemon34'
Noelol
Stigma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases Empty
PostSubject: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:46 am

Well it's 9:46 am were I live and I just got back from the store. I want to know what you guys got during the discounts. Originally I was thinking of getting Hot Pursuit, Vanquish, and the Dragon Age Ultimate Edition, but then I changed my mind just last night. I ended up getting a 120GB HDD for $60 and a copy of Alan Wake and Splinter Cell: Conviction. Although I didn't get a discount for it, I preordered Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for my DS in full, I'll be picking it up on Tuesday. What did you guys get? It doesn't have to be gaming related. I was also thinking of getting a new iPod or something, but fuck it I didn't want to get trampled.

Also, yesterday my brother's wife's dad gave me two pairs of jeans and four shirts. That was really cool of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Mostly, I wait till Cyber Monday. But right now I am going to pick up 2GB of laptop ram and 4GB of desktop ram. And depending on how much HDD's are going for, I will pick up a 500GB or 1TB drive.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:47 pm

I think i'll be getting KOF XII, Amped 3, and Unreal Tournament 3.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:11 pm

I traded in my DS today for $65 at gamestop, and I got Split Second, Fuel, and God of War 3 with that money. Then I just got GOW Collection for $10 @ walmart.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Hopefully I can get some XBOX Live deals since Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in Aus
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Nice purchases, man.
I've not bought anything but I don't need to coz it's ma bday and christmas very soon Wink

Aksys wrote:

Hey, tell me how they all are if you get them, they all interest me Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:20 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Nice purchases, man.
I've not bought anything but I don't need to coz it's ma bday and christmas very soon Wink

Aksys wrote:

I don't think you'll like KOF. Itsa fighting game.
And I'll try.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:42 am

Aksys wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Nice purchases, man.

Aksys wrote:

I don't think you'll like KOF. Itsa fighting game.
And I'll try.

Well not king of fighters. But the rest of the games. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:56 pm

I bought cloths, protein shake mix, and some games from Steam. =P
@BlackStigma, looks like you bought a 120GIG hard drive for as much as it SHOULD cost. XD
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Jamin wrote:
I bought cloths, protein shake mix, and some games from Steam. =P
@BlackStigma, looks like you bought a 120GIG hard drive for as much as it SHOULD cost. XD

Damn straight; I still don't see why some people would actually pay full price for one.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 am

I bought some clothes.

I had my eyes on Flower, Sun, And Rain for the DS the whole time I was at GameStop but I ended up not buying anything from there.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:54 pm

I got AC Brotherhood for Black Friday. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to open it until Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases   Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Thanksgiving/Black Friday Purchases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: