This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself. Empty
PostSubject: Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself.   Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:13 am

Says it all really lol.

4:45 fuck the subscribers
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself.   Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:13 am

Wii's awesome.

"I just hate my subscribers" >:[

"I've been waiting for the graphics to get that far, it finally has and I got my reward as a gamer"
"going through all that bullshit... waiting for the graphics to get better"
LOL
Graphics?!
That makes a game now? lmao maybe racing games that's a big part of it but gaming in general... you aren't a gamer if you don't enjoy a system just because the graphics aren't the best. Sad.

Very Happy Zomg @ Monster Hunter. I love MH!! And yeah Pyro made a good point there, Psp version does have almost everything MH3 has and the upcoming monster hunter for psp will have it all. Not sure about swimming though.

But still, I'd rather play monster hunter on wii than psp.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Spectre7

PostSubject: Re: Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself.   Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Pyro is a fucking idiot.

His double standards leave a sore spot on my head from the ammount of times ive facepalmed at him.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself.   Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:11 pm

he has a face you want to slap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself.   Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyro2000x doesn't just insult his subs, but makes an a** of himself.
Page 1 of 1