This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And so, it begins:

Go down 
+8
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Pickles
Jamin
theone.
Noelol
Stigma
GrandMasterZillah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

And so, it begins:  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:02 am

Jamin wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Tali has bird feet.

I like how this thread went from Bittorrents to how fuckable Tali is.

ITT: People who will die alone.
Bird feet, regardless, I'd fuck those too. Any part of Tali is good. XD

But yes, BITTORRENTS, they can take the websites down that host the files, but I don't think they can stop us from actually sharing files.

Looks, like I wont be dying alone. =P I'm getting married in 3 years. Very Happy

Congratz!

But back on the fucking tali topic (lol).... Yeah, those are the sexiest bird feet I have ever seen. Razz Tali is one smoking hot beyotch. Dammit there needs to be "virtual reality" already XD
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:05 am

JubJub aren't you one of the guys who says anime sucks and makes fun of the weaboos? And here you are jizzing all over yourself over a video game character...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:07 am

BlackStigma wrote:
JubJub aren't you one of the guys who says anime sucks and makes fun of the weaboos? And here you are jizzing all over yourself over a video game character...

I dislike anime but I am unsure what a weaboo is lol.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:26 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Non-Japanese people who are hardcore anime nerds that want to be Japanese and believe that Japan is a superior country. They're the people who use "Kawaii" and stuff.

Jamin is a fine example of one lol!

jk bro
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:43 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Non-Japanese people who are hardcore anime nerds that want to be Japanese and believe that Japan is a superior country. They're the people who use "Kawaii" and stuff.

jk bro
.........I'm not sure if I would be called one or not. XD I do love anime, and I do think Japan is superior to the US (but I think European countries are better than the US too). Mah gurl is an anime nerd too...and she knows Japanese...and she wants to teach me...and she wants to move to Japan...and so do I (we also would like to move to Sweden or Italy)...............................................am I a weaboo? Weaboos only talk the talk, but we're actually going to Japan, and might end up living there.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 am

Jamin wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

jk bro
.........I'm not sure if I would be called one or not. XD I do love anime, and I do think Japan is superior to the US (but I think European countries are better than the US too). Mah gurl is an anime nerd too...and she knows Japanese...and she wants to teach me...and she wants to move to Japan...and so do I (we also would like to move to Sweden or Italy)...............................................am I a weaboo? Weaboos only talk the talk, but we're actually going to Japan, and might end up living there.

Yea, Japan is superior to the US.But thats not saying much.One thing you and your GF should realize is that Canada is the best.If you love the out doors, come to Canada
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:25 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

jk bro

Yea, Japan is superior to the US.But thats not saying much.One thing you and your GF should realize is that Canada is the best.If you love the out doors, come to Canada

Isn't Canada really cold, though? I thought the weather was quite cold in Canada.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:34 am

Kartz138 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

jk bro

Isn't Canada really cold, though? I thought the weather was quite cold in Canada.

Gotta love stereotype

It depends on what province/Territory you go to.Basically every province as Spring(warm), Summer(hot), Fall(cool) and winter(cold).Thoguh once you go up in the territories(Yukon, Northwest and Nunavut) it can get pretty cold.Half of the year in Nunavut is complete darkness while the other half is always sunny.
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Jamin wrote:

Why Sweden? alien
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Jamin wrote:
Lmao. XD Bioware is one of the most godly developers just for creating Tali. Ima get my girl to practice Tali's accent. I want that shit perfected and prepped for roleplay. XD

Move to East-Europe or West Asia Wink

Elizabeth "Liz" Sroka is the voice of Tali.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2245907/

And to be honest, she does look rather well Smile

You see, according to a wikipage I found the Quarians are almost imagined as Gypsies.

According to the info about "Romani" or Gypsies is that they are from Egypt and travelled to Europe in search of a new homeland, they are what you call "Nomads".

Quarnian
"The name quarian may also come from the Latin word quaerens, meaning to search or look for, in reference to their search for a new homeworld or a way to get the geth off their homeworld".

The dialect you are searching for is Romani:

And so, it begins:  - Page 3 Eurogipsy

And as you see, Romania is a good start Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Spoiler:
Hmmm, I don't know. I couldn't stand being in the same country as MLD. Laughing Its bad enough we're on the same continent! But seriously, Canada is a nice county, and we thought about it. But Canada is TOO CLOSE to the problems we're trying to get away from.
NightFang91 wrote:
Spoiler:
Why Sweden? alien
Because its a country of LOVE. Of all the places I've seen, Sweden cares GREATLY for their people. Hell, even their prisons are like FUN CENTERS. I have a lot of fans in Sweden, and they always send me messages about my work. They have this mentality that I like. Plus, its surrounded by many European countries that we'd like to visit.
Blixtstorm wrote:
Spoiler:

The dialect you are searching for is Romani:

And so, it begins:  - Page 3 Eurogipsy

And as you see, Romania is a good start Wink
Laughing Cmon, Blix! I don't wanna move somewhere where the women can steal me away with their voices alone! Moving to Romania would just be TROUBLE! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Nah MLD lives in BC(British Columbia).I live on the other side of canada in a Province called Nova Scotia
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Jamin, move to Italy. It's downright one of the best countries on the planet. ITALY FTW
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:45 pm

theassassins wrote:
Jamin, move to Italy. It's downright one of the best countries on the planet. ITALY FTW

Have you been there IRL?

I have, its no place im to fond of... TBH
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Jamin wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

jk bro

Which part of Japan? I don't want to accidently run into you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so, it begins:    And so, it begins:  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

And so, it begins:
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3