This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now

Go down 
+11
Arbiteris
TheSnape
Jack-__-Franko
Blixtstorm
ghost23
GeneralMLD
Boba_Fett
Jamin
Teckno
theone.
Stigma
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:53 am

Yeah he said that thread I made about him on the PS3n made him "self-conscious" or something because he's the admin there and it was a pick of him with 61 posts in one day here so he changed his password into random Arab symbols or something. He said he'll probably come back one day and just ask MLD to reset his password, or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:57 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Yeah he said that thread I made about him on the PS3n made him "self-conscious" or something because he's the admin there and it was a pick of him with 61 posts in one day here so he changed his password into random Arab symbols or something. He said he'll probably come back one day and just ask MLD to reset his password, or something.

Jeeze, im gonna have to talk some sense into this kid on Live Razz thats a stupid reason to leave
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:03 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Jeeze, im gonna have to talk some sense into this kid on Live Razz thats a stupid reason to leave

I'd talk to him myself but my headset is messed up. I'm gonna have to buy another one off of Ebay for 4 dollars, but the shipping times are horrid. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:04 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I'd talk to him myself but my headset is messed up. I'm gonna have to buy another one off of Ebay for 4 dollars, but the shipping times are horrid. Mad

Wireless or wired? And I need a new one too, I am using my old phone head set cause mine broke D:
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:08 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Wireless or wired? And I need a new one too, I am using my old phone head set cause mine broke D:

I'd be freaking incredible to get a wireless one for 4 bucks. No I mean the standard wired one that normally prices at $20 at retail (freaking ripoff!). I think I'll just buy like 5 of them or something. Last time it was a dollar for it but 3 bucks shipping, I shoulda bought extra copies because I knew it was gonna break after 2 months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:10 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I'd be freaking incredible to get a wireless one for 4 bucks. No I mean the standard wired one that normally prices at $20 at retail (freaking ripoff!). I think I'll just buy like 5 of them or something. Last time it was a dollar for it but 3 bucks shipping, I shoulda bought extra copies because I knew it was gonna break after 2 months.

Yeah, right after I asked that I realized how unrealistic it would be to get a wireless one that cheap. But you got a link to that ebay page? I'd freaking love to buy a new one, that cheap too.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:14 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Yeah, right after I asked that I realized how unrealistic it would be to get a wireless one that cheap. But you got a link to that ebay page? I'd freaking love to buy a new one, that cheap too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX360-LIVE-HEADSET-MICROPHONE-HeadPhone-XBOX-360-/250358301238?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3a4a848236#ht_4179wt_905

Just look, bad shipping, but a great price if you can use an alternate mic for the meantime.

EDIT: Probably a good idea to get an extra one just in case that one breaks (which it probably will)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:17 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX360-LIVE-HEADSET-MICROPHONE-HeadPhone-XBOX-360-/250358301238?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3a4a848236#ht_4179wt_905

Just look, bad shipping, but a great price if you can use an alternate mic for the meantime.

EDIT: Probably a good idea to get an extra one just in case that one breaks (which it probably will)

Shit, to where I am its almost 3 weeks! But for that cheap its not bad I guess, just buy like 3 or 4 in one order and your good for a long time. BTW I love how it says ships world wide but then lists a bunch of places it excludes from that Razz
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:22 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Shit, to where I am its almost 3 weeks! But for that cheap its not bad I guess, just buy like 3 or 4 in one order and your good for a long time. BTW I love how it says ships world wide but then lists a bunch of places it excludes from that Razz

LMAO! XD
I'll still get it though because I can go on for another 17 days with a crappy mic. I just got Golden Sun DD for my DS anyways so I'll be playing that for a while.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Jamin wrote:
Oh cmon, Arb. I love this forum, and I love you. Why leave? I wont allow it. True, some cool members are missing, but I think this forum is still plenty fun. =P Stay for me, Arb.....stay... Sad

lol yeah Arb! Stay for Jamin's sake!!

BlackStigma wrote:

I hope he does come back. I was wondering why I hadn't seen him around recently. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Spectre7

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:28 pm

What exactly is the point of post boosting? Its not like the more posts you have the more features you get access to on a forum.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Spectre7 wrote:
What exactly is the point of post boosting? Its not like the more posts you have the more features you get access to on a forum.

no u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Spectre7 wrote:

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Spectre7

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Love how i left a quality post that wasnt spam and it was replied with 2 spam posts Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Spectre7 wrote:
Love how i left a quality post that wasnt spam and it was replied with 2 spam posts Rolling Eyes

no u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Spectre7 wrote:

Sorry, didn't know agreeing is spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now   MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MODERATOR NOTICE: No more warnings, spammers get banned now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2