This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You can buy the new XBOX controller?

Go down 
+8
Pickles
Stoney
Freemon34'
Alan1994
theone.
Arbiteris
Teckno
DarkSwarm85
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

You can buy the new XBOX controller? Empty
PostSubject: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:40 am

Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:14 pm

If it doesn't get bundled, that just proves how cheap ass M$ is.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Teckno wrote:

ehh im pretty sure some might like the look of the normal xbox controller.I couldnt see this controller be bundled
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Teckno wrote:

ehh im pretty sure some might like the look of the normal xbox controller.I couldnt see this controller be bundled
Right, and? Some might like the look of the new one, but, it doesn't matter. The better one is the new one, it should be bundled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Teckno wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Right, and? Some might like the look of the new one, but, it doesn't matter. The better one is the new one, it should be bundled.

Its the new, better version controller. It should be bundled, no buts about it.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:01 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Teckno wrote:

The d pad is better.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:24 pm

theassassins wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Teckno wrote:

The d pad is better.
Thank you Captain Obvious. Rolling Eyes
XD
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:49 pm

This pretty much makes the X360 controller the best gaming pad to ever be conceived.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:10 am

Alan1994 wrote:
This pretty much makes the X360 controller the best gaming pad to ever be conceived.

Nah, the mouse and keyboard are the greatest for gaming. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:18 am

TheAssassin wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

All genres aside from fighters.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:48 am

America wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

All genres aside from fighters.

I'd say it's a real joy playing FIFA 11 with a mouse and keyboard. That would be hella frustrating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:13 am

TheAssassin wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

Thats debatable. I can't stand the mouse and keyboard for anything except RTS games, and maybe a few real complex RPG's too.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

Thats debatable. I can't stand the mouse and keyboard for anything except RTS games, and maybe a few real complex RPG's too.

The PS3 controller is better for fighters, sports games, and RPG's. While, the 360 controller is better for all shooters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm

TheAssassin wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

The PS3 controller is better for fighters, sports games, and RPG's. While, the 360 controller is better for all shooters.

Again, debatable. If the left joystick on the 360 wasn't offset I would like it a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:18 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

How would you play Bayonetta on mouse and keyboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Pickles wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

How would you play Bayonetta on mouse and keyboard.

Its possible, just would suck.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:33 pm

I want this controller. And also 360 controller is not only good for FPS, it is also good for other genre.
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:46 pm

TheAssassin wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

360 controller is the best for racing games, besides the racing wheel ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Meh, it's not a big deal for me.

The original 360 controller is good enough for every game I try to play.

Besides, I don't use the d-pad(except for Gears of War) due to the position it's in.

From what I've tried, it's good for every type of game I've played it with(Alan Wake, Lost Odyssey, Marvel Vs. Capcom, Blur, Halo).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Pickles wrote:

Besides, I don't use the d-pad(except for Gears of War) due to the position it's in.

From what I've tried, it's good for every type of game I've played it with(Alan Wake, Lost Odyssey, Marvel Vs. Capcom, Blur, Halo).

Yeah, most games barely use it, if at all. But it's still nice they fixed it, now they just need to fix the price.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles wrote:

Yeah, most games barely use it, if at all. But it's still nice they fixed it, now they just need to fix the price.

the d-pad is crap for 2d games, especially Megaman 10.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:12 am

TheAssassin wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles wrote:

the d-pad is crap for 2d games, especially Megaman 10.

I don't use the d-pad when I play 2-d games.

It's probably the position it's in. If the controller was more like the ps3 I'd probably use the d-pad more because of it's position.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:20 am

The PS3 d-pad is better, but it's still a piece of crap, so it ain't really saying much.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:32 pm

A month later, it's not bundled. At least it comes with the Play N' Charge.

http://www2.razerzone.com/onza/

/thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can buy the new XBOX controller?   You can buy the new XBOX controller? Empty

Back to top Go down

You can buy the new XBOX controller?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: