This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox Republic Hamachi Server!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Xbox Republic Hamachi Server! Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Republic Hamachi Server!   Xbox Republic Hamachi Server! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Due to the problems I experienced with Demonwolf trying to play with eachother.

I have decided to put up a Hamachi Server, Hamachi is a "Lan network" over the internet.

www.hamachi.cc

1. Download the application and install it.

2. After the install you will have 2 options, either to join or create network.

3. Choose Join.

4. Type in the name of the Network and Password. Name: Xbox Republic Password: xbr

5. Start the game you want to play with the person in the network. This will work as a Lan connection in the game.

Hamachi supports chat, however in-game chat is not supported, therefore I suggest the use of Steam, Skype or Xfire.

Last edited by Blixtstorm on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic Hamachi Server!   Xbox Republic Hamachi Server! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:52 pm

What game?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic Hamachi Server!   Xbox Republic Hamachi Server! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Due to the problems I experienced with Demonwolf trying to play with eachother. <--- LOL

I have decided to put up a Hamachi Server, Hamachi is a "Lan network" over the internet.

www.hamachi.cc

1. Download the application and install it.

2. After the install you will have 2 options, either to join or create network.

3. Choose Join.

4. Type in the name of the Network and Password. Name: Xbox Republic Password: xbr

5. Start the game you want to play with the person in the network. This will work as a Lan connection in the game.

Hamachi supports chat, however in-game chat is not supported, therefore I suggest the use of Steam, Skype or Xfire.

Okay, I downloaded it. Maybe last time I just didn't use it properly. But yeah, those 5 mins of age of empires were very fun. lol

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
What game?

We played Age Of Empires for like a couple of minutes. lol but Hamachi works for any pc game you play online I imagine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic Hamachi Server!   Xbox Republic Hamachi Server! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:43 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
What game?

We played Age Of Empires for like a couple of minutes. lol but Hamachi works for any pc game you play online I imagine.

Lan. Hamachi is used to play lan games over the internet by a "fake" lan network.

As for games, im up for almost anything. As long as i have it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic Hamachi Server!   Xbox Republic Hamachi Server! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:46 pm

^ oh right I get it now Very Happy lol

EDIT: my steam name is unleashthewolves if anyone wants to add me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Republic Hamachi Server!   Xbox Republic Hamachi Server! Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox Republic Hamachi Server!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: