This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Motorstorm on Xbox 360

Go down 
+5
Noelol
Blixtstorm
Stigma
lightlamp
DemonWolf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Motorstorm on Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:13 am

Remember Dash of Destruction? That free doritos game?
Well there are two more new games available for free download on Xbox Live.
They are called Harm's Way and Doritos Crash Course
I am downloading them right now and I'll tell you what they're like when they've downloaded. Smile
Kendo! Here's your chance to play a game without having to sell your systems! Very Happy

http://www.electronictheatre.co.uk/index.php/xbox360/xbxo360-news/6656-free-xbox-live-arcade-game-launched-today

EDIT: I've played some of Harm's Way. It's actually pretty darn good. It's sort of like a more arcadey version of Motorstorm but with guns Razz

EDIT: I've played Doritos Crash Course. It's also quite cool. It's like a side scrolling game, using your avatar and you need to make it across gaps, avoid obstacles and dangerous stuff, etc

Both of these games have online and local multiplayer. So that's pretty awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Sweet, Ill give them a download.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:22 pm

i cant get into a multiplayer game on harms way
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Harm's Way is pretty fun, I earned half the gamer score in one game lol. It just needs better controls.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:30 pm

I've played them both, Doritos Dash is fucking hilarious Razz

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 pm

@ Lightlamp, I've been unable to either. Play split screen for now or with people on your friends list I guess.

@ Blackstigma, yeah it is pretty good. Hell, it's excellent for a free game. And I got 9/12 achievements Razz They were easy. You get 10 from just clicking on credits and clicking host game (you don't even need to play the game for this cheevie).

@ Blixtstorm, indeed it is but Doritos Crash Course is way more funny!!! Play that with someone on split screen, you'll be rofling.

And anyway... get both games, guys. They're both worth having.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:30 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
@ Lightlamp, I've been unable to either. Play split screen for now or with people on your friends list I guess.

@ Blackstigma, yeah it is pretty good. Hell, it's excellent for a free game. And I got 9/12 achievements Razz They were easy. You get 10 from just clicking on credits and clicking host game (you don't even need to play the game for this cheevie).

@ Blixtstorm, indeed it is but Doritos Crash Course is way more funny!!! Play that with someone on split screen, you'll be rofling.

I got all the achievements for it within 30 minutes lol. I did get in 1 multiplayer match though, but with only 2 other people.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:37 pm

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! ACHEIVEMENT WHORES......REJOICE!!!!!!!
*logs off and downloads*
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

I got all the achievements for it within 30 minutes lol. I did get in 1 multiplayer match though, but with only 2 other people.

Sweet Laughing
I'll see if I can get in a multiplayer match later.
I love these easy cheevy games.
Back to top Go down
Wii60
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:06 am

theres no way that you ever played motorstorm either that or you're jealous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 am

Ok, Crash Course is fucking awesome. Me and TRF played it for a long time last friday, if it had some more levels I wouldn't mind paying for it!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:27 am

Wii60 wrote:
theres no way that you ever played motorstorm either that or you're jealous

I played Motorstorm on psp and Motorstorm on ps3. And no the game's aren't entirely similar but I had to get people's attention. For some reason they didn't care when I wrote "free games". Seems that unlike ps3 gamers, 360 gamers don't jump onto anything that's free. Razz
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Crash Course was addictive but Harm's Way sucked.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Aksys wrote:

Crash course is fucking god awful. I played it at a friend's house, and it sucked dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

TheAssassin wrote:
Aksys wrote:

Crash course is fucking god awful. I played it at a friend's house, and it sucked dick.

Go away. Crash Course is fun. You are the only person who has said it sucked.
Back to top Go down
G4M3 0V3R x187x
Seaman Recruit
G4M3 0V3R x187x

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Crash course is an amazing game.. I need 4 more gold in japan to get the last achievement lol.. Shit is tough
Back to top Go down
http://www.unique-xpressionz.ca

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:34 pm

G4M3 0V3R x187x wrote:
Crash course is an amazing game.. I need 4 more gold in japan to get the last achievement lol.. Shit is tough

Yeah, I'm going for that too Razz and to beat all of Noel's (Aksys) scores Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
G4M3 0V3R x187x wrote:

Yeah, I'm going for that too Razz and to beat all of Noel's (Aksys) scores Twisted Evil
Oh shut up... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 am

Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
G4M3 0V3R x187x wrote:

Oh shut up... Very Happy

I'm slowly taking over your crown Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 am

Dirt is basically a better version of motorstorm Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:50 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
G4M3 0V3R x187x wrote:

Oh shut up... Very Happy

I'm slowly taking over your crown Twisted Evil
Like after your 360 dies and the harddrive broke...yes you will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm on Xbox 360   Motorstorm on Xbox 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

Motorstorm on Xbox 360
Page 1 of 1