This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS

Go down 
+16
DarkSwarm85
Copernicus
Noelol
Invincible
Pein
Pickles
Skycrawler
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Boba_Fett
GeneralMLD
Alan1994
GamerKing
Spectre7
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
optimusprime
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Invincible wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

ps3 exclusives and inferior multiplats

360 exclusives, 360/pc games, superior multiplats

duh.......
But PS3 users can easily grab a PC game that will more than likely be on 360.
Wink

then they admit defeat by going to a second system

we only stick to 360....so the moment they use a second system to the ps3......they say that alone, the ps3 cant cut it against 360

Nah, that just means they're more gamer then fanboy.

true, but if ur dealing with a fanboy this is what u say Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:22 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Invincible wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
^^^

exactly

ps3 exclusives and inferior multiplats

360 exclusives, 360/pc games, superior multiplats

duh.......
But PS3 users can easily grab a PC game that will more than likely be on 360.
Wink

then they admit defeat by going to a second system

we only stick to 360....so the moment they use a second system to the ps3......they say that alone, the ps3 cant cut it against 360

Nah, that just means they're more gamer then fanboy.

true, but if ur dealing with a fanboy this is what u say Smile
You callin me a fanboy MLD? Neutral Sad
I thought we had something special? How could you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:10 pm

I couldnt care less about most of ps3's exclsuives next year(even though ill have a PS3).Because one, I wont have the money to altleast buy half of them, let alone any of them seeing as there is gonan be some kick ass multiplat games.

The average gamer wont give a shit which system has teh best exclusive or how sony has more exclusives sony has next year, they will juts care about the games that interest them and buy those.They wont go talknig to their friends saying how much better ps3 will be in 2011 or vice versa.None of my friends(who are all hardcore gamers) care about which console is better, they just buy the console that appeals to them.Which unfortunalty is uusally 360 cause of CoD(unfortunate part) and XBL(every dude in my school goes on XBL alot).

Exclusives=fanboy bragging rights
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I couldnt care less about most of ps3's exclsuives next year(even though ill have a PS3).Because one, I wont have the money to altleast buy half of them, let alone any of them seeing as there is gonan be some kick ass multiplat games.

The average gamer wont give a shit which system has teh best exclusive or how sony has more exclusives sony has next year, they will juts care about the games that interest them and buy those.They wont go talknig to their friends saying how much better ps3 will be in 2011 or vice versa.None of my friends(who are all hardcore gamers) care about which console is better, they just buy the console that appeals to them.Which unfortunalty is uusally 360 cause of CoD(unfortunate part) and XBL(every dude in my school goes on XBL alot).

i hope you are not stating i'm a fanboy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:54 pm

optimusprime wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

i hope you are not stating i'm a fanboy

YES UR A FANBOY Twisted Evil

Nah just kidding
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

I love how you and MLD always speak for the "Average gamer" and know what they think. Rolling Eyes An exclusive game isn't bragging rights. =/ Its a game that you can't play anywhere else except the specified platform. But exclusives don't matter to you guys, cuz you don't have as much coming. lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I love how you and MLD always speak for the "Average gamer" and know what they think. Rolling Eyes An exclusive game isn't bragging rights. =/ Its a game that you can't play anywhere else except the specified platform. But exclusives don't matter to you guys, cuz you don't have as much coming. lol!

Yeah, I agree. An exclusive is a game. Something you can play. Something gamers can play. It's not fanboy bragging rights or whatever you call it. That being said, why should we act as if 2010 didn't exist when 2011 starts? Xbox 360 got over 10 more exclusives ad pc/360 multiplats than ps3 did in 2010 (rated 70 and above). In 2011, if ps3 has 10 more games than xbox does, well then they're on par for those two years. Ps3 had a worse year in 2010, 360 had a worse year in 2011. Fair's fair. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Joycey
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Joycey

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:54 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Yeah, I agree. An exclusive is a game. Something you can play. Something gamers can play. It's not fanboy bragging rights or whatever you call it. That being said, why should we act as if 2010 didn't exist when 2011 starts? Xbox 360 got over 10 more exclusives ad pc/360 multiplats than ps3 did in 2010 (rated 70 and above). In 2011, if ps3 has 10 more games than xbox does, well then they're on par for those two years. Ps3 had a worse year in 2010, 360 had a worse year in 2011. Fair's fair. Smile
how did the 360 have a worse year in 2011 when its still 2010
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:55 am

Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

well im in advertising, im actually trained to know what target markets as a whole are thinking so I can come up with ads that can appeal to them.

an exclusive in a real sense is what you said........an exclusive on the gaming internet is what I said. fanboys factually love rubbing the exclusives list in the others face, even though they have no intention to buy them all.

in truth, MS showed us that exclusives truly arent the end all be all of gaming......cause 360 has way more A, AA, AAA games then ps3 despite having less exclusives year after year. its really all about having stuff on your system but denying it on your biggest competitor (hence 360/pc games).
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:24 am

Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Look around you Jamin, the internet is filled with "ha, ps3 will own 360 next year cuz of its exclusvies" or "PS3 is better because it has better exclusives' or "PS3 has more varied exclusives while 360 exclusives are all shooters" ect ect ect.I could go on.I admit, ive praised and bragged about 360's games this year even though half of them didnt interest me one bit.Same goes for other games.Ha, if ps3 fanboys actually bought their games that they hype then PS3 exclusives would be out-selling Halo Laughing

When I say average gamer, I mean ones that dont go on the internet gaming forums constantly and brag about their console.Im probably the only dude in my school who goes on this stuff.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 pm

PS3 is not winning. MS always have sonething up there shelves.

We just got a look at Codename Kingdoms and MS said they are making more new Ips...
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:07 pm

GamerKing wrote:

We just got a look at Codename Kingdoms and MS said they are making more new Ips...
Winning sminning just be glad everyone has games to play. Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:11 pm

GamerKing wrote:

You mean up their sleeves? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:19 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
GamerKing wrote:

You mean up their sleeves? lol Razz
He seems worried for some reason. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS   2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 PS3 exclusives list should concern MS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3