This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units   Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Looks like Kinect is selling systems at least in the US anyway.Crazy sales figures

Quote :
Aaron Greenberg has confirmed on his twitter that the Xbox 360 is officially the #1 selling console according to NDP.

With a total of 1.4 million consoles sold within six months and that the Xbox 360 has 50% of the current generation spent, it looks to be a good month for Microsoft.

Here is the tweet:

aarongreenberg Aaron Greenberg

Xbox 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units, Xbox 50% of total current gen spend.

http://everythingforgamers.info/news/771/aaron-greenberg-xbox-360-1-selling-console/

Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units   Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:36 pm

In the states, not world wide.
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units   Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
Tell me where in the haeding it says worldwide
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units   Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:51 pm

DarK wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
No where but did it hurt to specify it? Surprised
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units   Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
DarK wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:

I think you might be being sarcastic about the PS3 fanboy immediate response to good US sales of "NPD is not equal world"
If so pretty funny.You only have to look the N4G this minute to see it live in action
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units   Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:01 pm

DarK wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
DarK wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:

I think you might be being sarcastic about the PS3 fanboy immediate response to good US sales of "NPD is not equal world"
If so pretty funny.You only have to look the N4G this minute to see it live in action
lol I am a member of N4G and yes I just saw that exact phrase. Though true it shouldn't be used to bring down a congratulatory moment for 360 and 360 fans.
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units   Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
DarK wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
DarK wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:

lol I am a member of N4G and yes I just saw that exact phrase. Though true it shouldn't be used to bring down a congratulatory moment for 360 and 360 fans.

Damn right
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units   Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:25 pm

anyone who is a member of n4g has my sympathy, worst gaming community on the web imo. i wish greenberg talks about games soon, getting bored of this sales talk.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units   Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 pm

optimusprime wrote:
anyone who is a member of n4g has my sympathy, worst gaming community on the web imo. i wish greenberg talks about games soon, getting bored of this sales talk.
N4G is one of the best communities online. I have never had so many laughs in a single day!
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units   Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:57 pm

Jamin wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
N4G is one of the best communities online. I have never had so many laughs in a single day!

i'm tempted to post this gif in the n4g npd sales comment section but i want to keep my life

Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units 2i26jr6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units   Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Greenberg - 360 #1 selling console according to NPD 6th month in a row with 1.4 million units
Page 1 of 1