This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
Pein
ghost23
Xmarksthespot
solidstudios
Stoney
Freemon34'
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:25 pm

TRAILER JUST CAME FROM THE VGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 pm

I'm watching the live stream on the net. Was the release date 11.11.11?
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Stoney wrote:
I'm watching the live stream on the net. Was the release date 11.11.11?
yep, and we got ppl talking about the VGAs in the chat box.
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 pm

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 am

Can't wait it's gonna be Epic!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:28 am

FUCK YEAH MOTHER FUCKING FUCK BITCH FUCK. Getting the best version or collecters edition of this. Pre ordering as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:54 am

hmm maybe i will finally play Oblivion now.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:55 am

meh..till i see the gameplay ill make my judgement for it,but the trailer was cool,if they use the same engine as in tes 4 im not gonna buy it
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:30 am

Pein wrote:
meh..till i see the gameplay ill make my judgement for it,but the trailer was cool,if they use the same engine as in tes 4 im not gonna buy it

They are making a completely new engine for TES V. I think Bethesda is done with the Gamebryo engine after the atrocity of Fallout New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:25 am

ghost23 wrote:
Pein wrote:

They are making a completely new engine for TES V. I think Bethesda is done with the Gamebryo engine after the atrocity of Fallout New Vegas.
LOL at "after the atrocity of Fallout New Vegas." i hope they do actually and make it better than the last one for better gameplay,tes 4 biggest problem was its engine.but whatever,i just hope its going to be way better than tes 4
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 am

OMFG OMFG Someone posted the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRifj-2EEKs&feature=player_embedded
on Sonisphere Festival's facebook and when I saw it I came a billion times Very Happy
This is like the most amazing thing ever! I'm so happy. My life finally makes sense!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:03 am

DemonWolf wrote:
OMFG OMFG Someone posted the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRifj-2EEKs&feature=player_embedded
on Sonisphere Festival's facebook and when I saw it I came a billion times Very Happy
This is like the most amazing thing ever! I'm so happy. My life finally makes sense!!!!!!!

so before you life didn't made sense?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:39 pm

Stoney wrote:
All new engine for TES V

thank god theres a new engine,the fallout,oblivion one is horrible in my opinion,too many glitches,too many awful animations,thank god they made a new engine and i hope it works way better than the last one,still i would want to see the gameplay
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Pein wrote:
Stoney wrote:
All new engine for TES V

thank god theres a new engine,the fallout,oblivion one is horrible in my opinion,too many glitches,too many awful animations,thank god they made a new engine and i hope it works way better than the last one,still i would want to see the gameplay

Ehh obvlivion had grea graphics at its time.And bethesda's games have all of those glicthes because the games are so large(much larger then Dragon Age BTW lol)

TES>>DAO
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Pein wrote:
Stoney wrote:
All new engine for TES V

....right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:59 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Pein wrote:
Stoney wrote:
All new engine for TES V

....right.

My thoughts exactly Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Pein wrote:
Stoney wrote:
All new engine for TES V

Ehh obvlivion had grea graphics at its time.And bethesda's games have all of those glicthes because the games are so large(much larger then Dragon Age BTW lol)

TES>>DAO

So true. And unlike Dragon Age, after completion there's actually motivation to play Oblivion again!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:21 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Pein wrote:
Stoney wrote:
All new engine for TES V

....right.

My thoughts exactly Razz

Because you have good thoughts Very Happy

Anyway, let's get this topic more posts than the Dragon Age trailer topics!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pistol Perk
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Pistol Perk

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:44 pm

wow it would be sweet to have like god of war graphics in an elder scrolls game. The elder scrolls series is one of the best rpg series of all time. i cant wait to slay a dragon!
Back to top Go down
xxgtasaxx
Seaman
Seaman
xxgtasaxx

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:54 am

hope they stop using outdated waypoint pathfinding for the NPCs, I wonder how long it takes for 1 waypoint placement at a time over 80^2 miles of landscape. :derp derp icon:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TES 5 SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1