This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011

Go down 
+16
DenEvo
Noelol
Stoney
Statronika
Pickles
DemonWolf
zinc
ghost23
Alan1994
GeneralMLD
Ozsem
raspymanic1
Arbiteris
theone.
optimusprime
GamerKing
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:16 am

some of the journos on my twitter haven been hinting at big exclusive announcements of late, they wont drop hints to what they are tho ffs
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:22 am

optimusprime wrote:
some of the journos on my twitter haven been hinting at big exclusive announcements of late, they wont drop hints to what they are tho ffs

oh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 am

"I don't think we'd trade places with anyone at this point in time." I will believe it when I see it. Sony is looking strong, I doubt MS can top it.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 am

GamerKing wrote:
optimusprime wrote:

oh

why bother?
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:28 am

Microsoft more than likely won't announce any new big games until E3. At E3 2011, they need have a better conference than this year's.

But seriously, If Banjo-Threeie is announced I will buy That game day one. I love the Banjo-Kazooie games.

Last edited by TheAssassin on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
"I don't think we'd trade places with anyone at this point in time." I will believe it when I see it. Sony is looking strong, I doubt MS can top it.

Sony looks unbeatable next year and could have 5 AAA games by the end of 2011. (Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, Killzone 3, The Last Guardian, InFamous 2)
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:16 am

TheJubJub5721 (Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:25 pm) wrote:

Dude, Xbox is going stronger at the moment.Xbox sales have increased greatly and Kinect is selling alot.Why the heck will they want to change places?

Whether xbox will stay stronger next year is hard to tell.We dont know what MS has up their sleeve(they dont announce everything early like sony always does) and 360 sales might still keep very strong this next coming year.We will just have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 am

TheAssassin (Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:31 pm) wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Sony looks unbeatable next year and could have 5 AAA games by the end of 2011. (Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, Killzone 3, The Last Guardian, InFamous 2)

it just seems that way, just seems it
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 pm

TheAssassin wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Oohh i don't know. GT5 was going to be AAA but look at that. Took us by surprise.

I wouldn't doubt MS doing something which will hit back Sony alot harder with the exclusives next year. They've been to be doing it the past few years back this gen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

Dude, Xbox is going stronger at the moment.Xbox sales have increased greatly and Kinect is selling alot.Why the heck will they want to change places?

Whether xbox will stay stronger next year is hard to tell.We dont know what MS has up their sleeve(they dont announce everything early like sony always does) and 360 sales might still keep very strong this next coming year.We will just have to wait and see

I don't know what MS has, but I doubt it can top Sony's awesome line up. It might, but I doubt it. We will just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

think they are talking about sales...
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:01 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

think they are talking about sales...

Well that makes sense. In terms of 2011 line up though, is what I am saying. But if that's what they meant, then my bad.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:24 pm

TheAssassin wrote:
Microsoft more than likely won't announce any new big games until E3. At E3 2011, they need have a better conference than this year's.

But seriously, If Banjo-Threeie is announced I will buy That game day one. I love the Banjo-Kazooie games.

They make game announcements in their X events.

X11 will be for the announcements.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:24 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I don't know what MS has, but I doubt it can top Sony's awesome line up. It might, but I doubt it. We will just have to wait and see.

Well no one really thought that the XBOX 360 and Microsoft stood a chance against Sony and the PS3 after the success of the PS2 and Microsoft proved everyone wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:21 pm

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Well no one really thought that the XBOX 360 and Microsoft stood a chance against Sony and the PS3 after the success of the PS2 and Microsoft proved everyone wrong.

Well we can really blame Sony for that, not Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
zinc
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
zinc

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Microsoft doesn't have anything for 2011, just sales.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:31 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Well we can really blame Sony for that, not Microsoft.

No Microsoft had just as much to do with the rise of XBOX 360, even though Sony did fail with the launch of the PS3, Microsoft did a lot of things right.
Back to top Go down
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:50 am

zinc wrote:

You have to see and what about this.

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:37 am

GamerKing wrote:
zinc wrote:

19 games instead of 21. Oh how will we survive?
Especially when we only got 10 more games than ps3 this year. Oh dear....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GamerKing
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
GamerKing

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:23 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
zinc wrote:

19 games instead of 21. Oh how will we survive?
Especially when we only got 10 more games than ps3 this year. Oh dear....

Sorry about how slow the video is, I didn't take my time to edit it.

360 has 10 more games? Really?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:15 am

I'm crossing my fingers.

Seriously, if they lied about this I'm going to be super pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:58 pm

I just really hope they have something really good next year. Cause right now, the only games I am for sure buying are ME3 and TES V
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:38 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I just really hope they have something really good next year. Cause right now, the only games I am for sure buying are ME3 and TES V

Microsoft does have a history of lying and they better not do it again. I want Alan Wake 2.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:17 am

TheAssassin wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Microsoft does have a history of lying and they better not do it again. I want Alan Wake 2.

I want Lost Odyssey 2.

Kinda like a Final Fantasy series but for the Xbox 360.

That'd be fucking stellar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011   Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Promises More Reveals in 2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next