This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lol Google translate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

lol Google translate Empty
PostSubject: lol Google translate   lol Google translate EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Just kind of a random thread but something funny happened a few minutes ago. There's an achievement called Sore wa kantan desu in Doritos Crash Course and I was wondering what it meant so I went to google translate. I put the name into it and translated it into Japanese. Then afterwards I copied the result (in Japanese) then put that in the box and translated it into English and got: "Quentin's Death Pain government". lol?

Quentin is an early Christian saint apparently. Known as "Quentin of Amiens". So he has some sort of government of pain and death? Or google translate is really inaccurate...

And I still don't know what the achievement means...

Also, I put it in a second time and got "Quentin's Death hurts government". I think the reason it came out different is because I didn't capitalize the "s". But now it's kinda weird. So...when Quentin died it hurt government? Quentin was a Christian Saint who was tortured and beheaded, then thrown into the marshes around Somme after performing many miracles and preaching. He had a church built after him and a cult about him during the middle ages which was important apparently. So the message I'm getting out of this is that if Christianity dies then it will negatively impact the government, and the religion, or more specifically, Christianity is important to a government.

Don't know about you guys but I'm starting to feel pretty messed up right now.

Then again, I'm getting all this from an Xbox game, Japanese words, and Google Translate.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: lol Google translate   lol Google translate EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 am

What game is this you're playing?
Back to top Go down
G4M3 0V3R x187x
Seaman Recruit
G4M3 0V3R x187x

PostSubject: Re: lol Google translate   lol Google translate EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 am

Dorito's Crash Course.. it's available for free vix XBLA
Back to top Go down
http://www.unique-xpressionz.ca
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: lol Google translate   lol Google translate EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:45 am

LOL that's pretty messed up. Keep in mind kids will be playing this Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol Google translate   lol Google translate Empty

Back to top Go down

lol Google translate
Page 1 of 1