This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something about myself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
txtman8095

Something about myself Empty
PostSubject: Something about myself   Something about myself EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:13 pm

I love the topic: PS3 vs. Xbox 360 and I take the side of the PS3, but I have both consoles and I absolutely HATE fanboys whether it be PS3 or 360 fanboys, its mostly the 360 fanboys though, they just keep repeating the same topic even after proven wrong (trust me I know) and PS3 fanboys are overly sensitive, I have literally met some PS3 fanboys saying they don't care about racing games, but they go out of their way to protect GT5, a genre they don't "care" about, enough about that. I believe PS3 is the best console, but I love the 360 as well for what it has to offer and I would just go on and keep arguing Razz or debate about what I believe is wrong, but I can also understand and change perspective if persuaded as well. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE liars Evil or Very Mad when fanboys lie to protect their console or statement (2hottie69, pyro2000x, humpmasterflex, etc.) anyways don't take me wrong I'm not here to bash the Xbox 360 at all I'm basically here to set straight misinformation, confusion, lies, liars, diehard fanboys with proof of course and feel free to send me a message, post comments, and whatever on my youtube channel or videos.

My YouTube Channel

Last edited by st2dat on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and puncuation errors :P)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/txtman8094
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Something about myself   Something about myself EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Thats nice to know...WELCOME! And there is an Introduction topic in the "Announcements".
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Something about myself   Something about myself EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Topic moved

/mod
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Something about myself   Something about myself EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Welcome! If you hate fanboys, stay away from Arbiteris Razz lol jk. Hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Something about myself   Something about myself EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Quote :
HATE fanboys whether it be PS3 or 360 fanboys, its mostly the 360 fanboys though

A nice start. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
txtman8095

PostSubject: Re: Something about myself   Something about myself EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:34 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :
HATE fanboys whether it be PS3 or 360 fanboys, its mostly the 360 fanboys though

A nice start. lol

Lol yea its the same like that for everyone isn't it, if your a PS3 SUPPORTER you wil obviously hate the 360 fanboys the most and if your a 360 SUPPORTER you will hate the PS3 fanboys the most whichever console the fanboys hate we'll hate the fanboys for sure lol.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Something about myself   Something about myself EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:37 pm

txtman8095 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :

A nice start. lol

Lol yea its the same like that for everyone isn't it, if your a PS3 SUPPORTER you wil obviously hate the 360 fanboys the most and if your a 360 SUPPORTER you will hate the PS3 fanboys the most whichever console the fanboys hate we'll hate the fanboys for sure lol.

True. Razz though come on man, in the first posts you make, to say you hate 360 fanboys on a 360 fanboy forum...that's a pretty bad first impression Laughing
But nah, you seem like a nice guy and everything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Something about myself   Something about myself EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:11 pm

txtman8095 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :

A nice start. lol

That is an extremely shallow approach at looking at things. I am a 360 supporter but I dont hate the PS3 fanboys. I just ignore them and continue on playing whatever i want.
Back to top Go down
txtman8095
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
txtman8095

PostSubject: Re: Something about myself   Something about myself EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:42 pm

ghost23 wrote:
txtman8095 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :

A nice start. lol

That is an extremely shallow approach at looking at things. I am a 360 supporter but I dont hate the PS3 fanboys. I just ignore them and continue on playing whatever i want.

There are ways fanboys get on your nerves lol like making a video and one PS3 fanboys sends me a PM saying I'm not a real PS3 Supporter, because I have a Xbox 360 as well?!?!??!?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Something about myself   Something about myself EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 am

txtman8095 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
txtman8095 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Quote :

A nice start. lol

There are ways fanboys get on your nerves lol like making a video and one PS3 fanboys sends me a PM saying I'm not a real PS3 Supporter, because I have a Xbox 360 as well?!?!??!?

Easy solution, you ignore them. Who gives a shit what someone else thinks, as long as you enjoy your games, thats all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something about myself   Something about myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Something about myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: