This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Activision sues EA.

Go down 
+10
Alan1994
tr3ykilla
GamerKing
DarkSwarm85
Arbiteris
Stoney
Blixtstorm
ghost23
Stigma
theone.
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

Activision sues EA.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activision sues EA.    Activision sues EA.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

So?Its doesnt mean "it will be the same game" for everyone who plays.I mean, MW2 was my first cod game and it seemed really fresh.whether is frsh or not depends on the person and there tastes.

And people shouldnt blame activision for making a cod game every year.It is OUR fault.We keep buying their games(more and more sales each game) so we are telling activision that we like having a cod every year.

Cod aint milked.Yes it sure as hell aint innovative, but its also sure as hell not like Sonic

Ok mate. I'll just say that if MW2 was your first CoD game, then your argument is going to be very flawed in this sense. If you have been playing since the early Call of Duty's then you would have known that not much has changed at all. It's not innovative like you said, and the main reason for releasing it every single year is the profit motive, that is the exact definition of milking a franchise.

Arbiteris wrote:

Are you stupid?Are you telling me that if you were the head of activision you wouldnt produce cod games alot even though they sell tons?Dont tell me no because that would be a lie.Us gamers are telling them to make cod games every year, they are abbiding(obviously because it makes them $$$).

Grand Theft Auto is one of the highest selling franchises of all time but Rockstar don't release a new GTA game every year, you know why? Because they care about quality. Red Dead Redemption sold extremely well as hell, I can guarantee you we won't see a follow up to that for a long time.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

Activision sues EA.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activision sues EA.    Activision sues EA.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Holy shit, Bobby. You fucking derail the entire series and kill any chance of innovation and then when you fucking fire the 2 top people you fucking sue another company for HIRING them and letting them continue THEIR OWN FRANCHISE THAT THEY MADE?

I wanna choke that sucker and get a sword *this* long, tell him, 'Your restraints have allowed the nervous apply of a cheap perk named 'Commando'. This will not be acceptable'. Then I'd stab him in the throat and say, 'Boo, yah! Humiliation!'

Damn.
Back to top Go down

Activision sues EA.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: