This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"? Empty
PostSubject: How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"?   How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 am

I need help, I can find matches on popular games for the most part, but I'm having serious problems finding a match on Blazblue. I checked and my NAT settings and it's on moderate, do you guys know how to change it to open?

I've got the RangeMax Duo Wireless-N Router WNDR3300 BTW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"?   How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:41 am

Same. Mine always says moderate too.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"?   How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:19 am

It's something to do with your router settings. I suggest just do a google search of your router and see if anyone else has come across this problem.

I could never get my old router to open, but when i changed ISP and got a new modem, the first time i booted, the NAT was open. Weird.
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"?   How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:40 am

The most common way to access the setting on your router is typing your default gateway ip in your browser

Example: http://192.168.1.1

to get your gateway if your running windows is opening a command shell

EXAMPLE: start > run > cmd.exe

and typing "ipconfig" with out the "" once you get your gateway type it on the browser , but you might need to login to acess the settings.

OR you can just call your ISP and they can set you up with anything you need.

hope that helps
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"?   How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:33 am

It's not that hard. Type in your ip into your browser go to the page.
Then find a tutorial on youtube of how to open nat and do all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"?   How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you change your NAT setting from "Moderate" to "Open"?
Page 1 of 1