This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

QUESTION about Borderlands

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

QUESTION about Borderlands Empty
PostSubject: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:59 am

Okay so i have a 360 that is NTSC and i want to be the game of the year edition of BORDERLANDS with all the dlc tokens. the game itself will work on my xbox but what about the dlc?!?!??!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Well if the game works why wouldn't the DLC? Does the game come with codes for the DLC?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Well my Fallout 3 GOTY edition has a 2nd disc with all the DLC that you can install to your hard drive so i assume Borderlands would be the same. And I also assume that both discs would be NTSC, as long as you buy it in your country, you will be able to play it
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:18 pm

What is NTSC?
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:23 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
What is NTSC?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ntsc
der geek
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:06 am

no the GOTY borderlands has "tokens" to download the 4 dlc packs not a second disc
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:10 am

Madtoker wrote:
no the GOTY borderlands has "tokens" to download the 4 dlc packs not a second disc
I think you use the tokens......
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:56 am

Madtoker wrote:

Well if you bought it in America, its a code for the American XBOX Live. Don't worry man, your overthinking it
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:41 am

ghost23 wrote:
Madtoker wrote:

Well if you bought it in America, its a code for the American XBOX Live. Don't worry man, your overthinking it
the game is pal, it might not work, because my account is canadian so i cant buy microsoft points from anywhere but canada. might be the same here since the game is pal and the dlc codes are pal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Madtoker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Madtoker wrote:

the game is pal, it might not work, because my account is canadian so i cant buy microsoft points from anywhere but canada. might be the same here since the game is pal and the dlc codes are pal

Than why did you buy a PAL game for an NTSC xbox?
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:38 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Madtoker wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Madtoker wrote:

Than why did you buy a PAL game for an NTSC xbox?
my halo 3 and black ops are pal, most games are free region except assasins creed Brotherhood and a few others, but borderlands is free region
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION about Borderlands   QUESTION about Borderlands Empty

Back to top Go down

QUESTION about Borderlands
Page 1 of 1