This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aaron Greenberg is a legend

Go down 
+5
7th
PureSexySound
ghost23
Copernicus
DarK
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

Aaron Greenberg is a legend Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Trolling Sony again lol

Quote :
Sony Keynote = no PS Move stats. Microsoft Keynote = 8 million Kinect sensors sold in first 60 days. I won @hiphopgamer. Ha! about 16 hours ago via web Retweeted by aarongreenberg and 11 others

http://twitter.com/aarongreenberg
Back to top Go down
Copernicus
Seaman Recruit
Copernicus

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:57 pm

That's shipped, not sold. Would've been better if they had announced some new games instead. You know, for us. The gamers. Who bought their product. Which is used for gaming, among other things.

PS3 gets LBP2, 360 gets Torchlight almost two years later. Microsoft bullshit streak continues.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Copernicus wrote:
That's shipped, not sold. Would've been better if they had announced some new games instead. You know, for us. The gamers. Who bought their product. Which is used for gaming, among other things.

PS3 gets LBP2, 360 gets Torchlight almost two years later. Microsoft bullshit streak continues.

No its sold to consumers, they had said that over and over again.

Plus Greenberg didn't really say that, he just retweeted someone.
Back to top Go down
Copernicus
Seaman Recruit
Copernicus

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:59 am

"sold to retail" was the phrase he used in the announcement.

Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:26 am

ghost23 wrote:
Copernicus wrote:

No its sold to consumers, they had said that over and over again.

Plus Greenberg didn't really say that, he just retweeted someone.

It was sold to retail, as in shipped.. They never once said it was sold to consumers, not once.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:25 am

Shit sorry my bad, I got this statement confused with the other one.
Back to top Go down
Copernicus
Seaman Recruit
Copernicus

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:02 am

Now that NPD doesn't do sales, phrases like his will be heard in every conference.
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:59 am

Even though they shipped 8 million, they still beat their goal of selling over 5 million Razz
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:48 pm

I do have to agree with that, since the sales of the gimped 4 gig bundle has pushed the 360 back into about a 5 million lead.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:21 pm

7th wrote:
I do have to agree with that, since the sales of the gimped 4 gig bundle has pushed the 360 back into about a 5 million lead.

hellz ya Razz

But seriously the kinect push was stronger then I thought and this make no mistake will carry over into 2011 (sales momentum). Move buzz has dropped off and core gamers don't even care anymore from what I see and read on the forums.

Sony has a history of dropping the price in the summer so by then the gap could be 5.5 million and then MS could just as likely counter price drop this year as well.

So 2011 PS3 is still not likely to take 2nd place.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Sony Keynote = no PS Move stats. Microsoft Keynote = 8 million Kinect sensors sold in first 60 days

On topic.......o Arron you have a knack for pissing off the last place drones Smile

I bet Sony didnt even ship that many Move controllers (even if they did thats pretty embarassing given the cheaper price and 2 month headstart)..........let alone have half "unique Move buyers".
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Copernicus wrote:

8 million shipped and 7.2 million sold. Kinect seems to have stuck a chord with the casual Wii crowd. That's great for Microsoft, but probably bad news for gamers.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:39 am

i was talking to a oxm europe guy before xmas and he said aaron greenberg gets terrible abuse on twitter by a certain "group of fans" so thats why he does what he does to get on their nerves.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:16 am

optimusprime wrote:
i was talking to a oxm europe guy before xmas and he said aaron greenberg gets terrible abuse on twitter by a certain "group of fans" so thats why he does what he does to get on their nerves.
I'm not surprised
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:45 pm

optimusprime wrote:

That's kinda sad for a high-end Microsoft employee and representative to do.. No offence..
xP
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:03 am

PureSexySound wrote:
optimusprime wrote:

That's kinda sad for a high-end Microsoft employee and representative to do.. No offence..
xP

get paid big to piss off fanboys?

nothing sad about that.......we do his job for free Razz
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 am

PureSexySound wrote:
optimusprime wrote:

xP

why are you saying "no offence"? i couldnt give a shit about greenberg, thats up to him if he does it or not, i personally wouldnt give sad people like that the satisfaction but it all depends on what type of abuse he gets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg is a legend   Aaron Greenberg is a legend Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Greenberg is a legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: