This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

signed up for gamefly today *your opinions*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

signed up for gamefly today *your opinions* Empty
PostSubject: signed up for gamefly today *your opinions*   signed up for gamefly today *your opinions* EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:57 pm

I did it mostly because I am one of those gamers who play the hell out of a game and beat it within a week and get bored of it. so I want to know what you guys think of this site and if you are a member how is the service.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: signed up for gamefly today *your opinions*   signed up for gamefly today *your opinions* EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:27 pm

I've had it for about 6 months with mixed feelings. On one side, it's great to be able to play games I'm interested in, but don't want to buy. AKA short single player games with limited replay value. On the other hand, I never get new releases until a month + after the release date. If it's something you just have to play the week it comes out, you're better off buying it or renting it at a Blockbuster store.

I'm probably going to cancel it next month when Killzone 3 comes out. After that there's a steady stream of games coming out I plan on purchasing. I only got Gamefly because the middle of last year was very slow for games. This year there's something good coming out almost every month (if you're a multi-console owner)
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: signed up for gamefly today *your opinions*   signed up for gamefly today *your opinions* EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Invincible wrote:
I've had it for about 6 months with mixed feelings. On one side, it's great to be able to play games I'm interested in, but don't want to buy. AKA short single player games with limited replay value. On the other hand, I never get new releases until a month + after the release date. If it's something you just have to play the week it comes out, you're better off buying it or renting it at a Blockbuster store.

I'm probably going to cancel it next month when Killzone 3 comes out. After that there's a steady stream of games coming out I plan on purchasing. I only got Gamefly because the middle of last year was very slow for games. This year there's something good coming out almost every month (if you're a multi-console owner)

i am the opposite of you i can wait to play new games and i dont go uot and buy games that much mainly because I cant always get there cause I have no car
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: signed up for gamefly today *your opinions*   signed up for gamefly today *your opinions* EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:52 am

It sucks ass. I tried out for the 10 day trial last April or something for 2 games. MAG took 6 days to arrive and Left 4 Dead 2 took 7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: signed up for gamefly today *your opinions*   signed up for gamefly today *your opinions* Empty

Back to top Go down

signed up for gamefly today *your opinions*
Page 1 of 1