This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 3 = epic flop!

Go down 
+15
Noelol
Stigma
GeneralMLD
Teckno
Ihsahn
Epzaos The Destroyer
Ozsem
igame
Spectre7
PureSexySound
Franko666
Shin_Akuma
Alan1994
Skycrawler
Blackou7
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

Killzone 3 = epic flop! Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Flops at Gamespot and IGN.

Umad fanboys?

IGN review http://.ign.com/articles/114/1147560p2.html I linked the second page just because it has the final score.

Gamespot review http://www.gamespot.com/action/killzone3/index.html?tag=result;title;0

Last edited by Blackou7 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Blackou7 wrote:

Umad PS3 fanboys?

IGN review http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1147560p2.html I linked the second page just because it has the final score.

Gamespot review http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/killzone3/index.html?tag=result;title;0
What's so floppy about 8.5? It's gotten higher scores + full score from other reviewing sites. Sometimes I feel people try too hard to get to fanboys. LOL rabbit
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

Umad PS3 fanboys?

IGN review http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1147560p2.html I linked the second page just because it has the final score.

Gamespot review http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/killzone3/index.html?tag=result;title;0
What's so floppy about 8.5? It's gotten higher scores + full score from other reviewing sites. Sometimes I feel people try too hard to get to fanboys. LOL rabbit
When you're a flagship franchise for a company and you're hyped to the moon and get a AA score. You're a flop. Imagine Gears/Halo/Forza getting a AA. 2 of Sony's top dogs have flopped now, Killzone 3 and GT5. Look out UC3.
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

Umad PS3 fanboys?

When you're a flagship franchise for a company and you're hyped to the moon and get a AA score. You're a flop. Imagine Gears/Halo/Forza getting a AA. 2 of Sony's top dogs have flopped now, Killzone 3 and GT5. Look out UC3.
Hype shouldnt=score. Its pretty unreasonable to think so. Like I said before there are plenty of other reviews giving this game 10/10's and if you find justice in a game getting AA, then you're a pretty sad person imo. Its starting to get old and redundant with this "Ha, fanboy suck it!" crap.

How do you personally feel about Killzone3, Blackou7? Is it something you would play? Have you played it? What do you like about it? What do you think they should change? I love it when people don't give their personal opinion on it - But would just rather type a shallow and frivolous thread to mind f**k the other side. silent
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:13 pm

KZ3 beta is amazing. You're on drugs if you think it's a flop.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:13 pm

This is a stupid thread. Your fanboy is showing op. :\
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
This is a stupid thread. :\
My sentiments exactly tongue

Last edited by Skycrawler on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Why do you have to make all 360 owners look moronic? STFU with this fake ass console war crap. Dumb fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Franko666

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Why do you have to make all 360 owners look moronic? STFU with this fake ass console war crap. Dumb fanboys.

I agree. JOIN G7.
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
Killzone 3 = epic flop! Npi739

Umad PS3 fanboys?

One of the worst cases of self-reassurance I have ever witnessed.
I have to laugh at the state of this, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Spectre7

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

Umad PS3 fanboys?

But Alan Wake isnt a flop even though it took like 6 years to make amirite?

But Crackdown 2 isnt a flop cos its a 360 exclusive amirite?

But Halo ODST isnt a flop cos its also a 360 exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Fable 3 isnt a flop even though its a AA game and one of the 360's flagship franchises amirite?

But Kinect Sports isnt a flop cos its on the 360 even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinectimals isnt a flop cos its on the 360 even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinect Adventures isnt a flop cos its on the 360 even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinect Joyride isnt a flop even though its like 54 or something on metacritic because its on 360 amirite?

Just stop your fanboyism, people like you are the very reason this forum and the PS3N are dead/dying. All mature people have come to Generation7 to actually discuss games instead of blindly hating on games because they arent on your console.
Back to top Go down
Franko666

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Spectre7 wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:

Umad PS3 fanboys?

But Halo ODST isnt a flop cos its also a 360 exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Fable 3 isnt a flop even though its a AA game and one of the 360's flagship franchises amirite?

But Kinect Sports isnt a flop cos its on the 360 even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinect Adventures isnt a flop cos its on the 360 even though its also AA amirite?

But Kinect Joyride isnt a flop even though its like 54 or something on metacritic because its on 360 amirite?

Just stop your fanboyism, people like you are the very reason this forum and the PS3N are dead/dying. All mature people have come to Generation7 to actually discuss games instead of blindly hating on games because they arent on your console.

Owned moi. I agree.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Franko666 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

I agree. JOIN G7.

Join us! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Whoah damage control all over the place. Flop doesn't mean bad game.
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Since this appears to be the dumbest comment, I'll quote this one. In case you didn't notice this section is called PS3 vs 360. God forbid someone making a console war related thread. The game was hyped to be AAA and it's currently at AA, thus meaning it's a flop. If Reach wasn't AAA it would also be a flop. Hopefully someone with a brain can comment in this thread soon.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:37 pm

You know a few months ago most of this websites user base would be all over this thread. Im just saying.
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
Since this appears to be the dumbest comment, I'll quote this one. In case you didn't notice this section is called PS3 vs 360. God forbid someone making a console war related thread. The game was hyped to be AAA and it's currently at AA, thus meaning it's a flop. If Reach wasn't AAA it would also be a flop. Hopefully someone with a brain can comment in this thread soon.
The thing you don't seem to understand is that hype is hype. It has absolutely nothing to do,physically, with how this game functions. Heck the game hasn't been fully put out yet. Your "opinion" is being bashed upon us as a fact. So tell us - How does two game reviews(which gave the game above average scores) make it a flop?

Also you've yet to answer my questions from the previous posts.
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
The thing you don't seem to understand is that hype is hype. Heck the game hasn't been fully put out yet. Your "opinion" is being bashed upon us as a fact. So tell us - How does two game reviews(which gave the game above average scores) make it a flop?

I have PS3 and I'm downloading the KZ3 beta atm. You can tell me your PSN and I'll gladly send you a message.
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
The thing you don't seem to understand is that hype is hype. Heck the game hasn't been fully put out yet. Your "opinion" is being bashed upon us as a fact. So tell us - How does two game reviews(which gave the game above average scores) make it a flop?

I have PS3 and I'm downloading the KZ3 beta atm. You can tell me your PSN and I'll gladly send you a message.
Or you could play the game yourself and then reply here. I don't do unnecessary communication. Nothing personal of course... Razz
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

It still is VERY moronic. Okay, let's pretend the console war is real.

Before MLD no one gave a shit about AA vs AAA. And flops were considered to be low 70s and under. In fact, "AAA, AA, A, etc" is being incorrectly used. "AAA" games are labeled as such by the game's budget. Hence Remedy recruiting people for an "AAA" game even though that game does not exist yet on Metacritic.

You are being moronic because you dictate that KZ3's 86 (UPDATE, now 87) metacritic makes it a flop when this is very untrue. Even if Metacritic was the be all end all site to determine the quality of games, KZ3's score translate to it getting "Generally Favorable Reviews" and is only 3 points away from "Universal Acclaim."

Here are the scales:
http://www.metacritic.com/about-metascores

I've mindfucked countless of fanboys both on the PS3 and on the 360 side and I usually defend the 360. You don't want to debate with me.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Hmm i have to agree that it is an flop.

Like before they were trying to aim for AAA in this, but they didn't. Atleast its a better score than Killzone 2.

Spectre7 wrote:

But isnt a flop cos its on the 360 even though its also AA amirite?

When has Fable 3 been a flop? The game had no where near any big hype as fable 2 since fable 2 flopped. Kinectimals aswell, infact the opposite effect since people thought it was going to be a flop didn't turn out that way. Kinect Adventures same effect as Kinectimals not to mention this was free aswell helped it been liked more. Also Alan wake didn't take 6 years to make.

as for the quote.

But GT5 isnt a flop cos its also a PS3 exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Killzone 3 isnt a flop cos its also a PS3 exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Eyepet isnt a flop cos its on the PS3 even though its also A amirite?

But Yakuza 3 isnt a flop cos its on the PS3 even though its also AA amirite?

This is the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
Blackou7 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

Or you could play the game yourself and then reply here. I don't do unnecessary communication. Nothing personal of course... Razz
Yeah I'm like that too. I only played one game because it takes ages. I went like 27-20 not bad for first game. Hopefully in the retail game I'll have the option to not use R3 to aim down the sights because that's a massive fail. If anything now the controls are way too floaty. Day 1 buy for sure though.
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Ozsem wrote:
Hmm i have to agree that it is an flop.

Like before they were trying to aim for AAA in this, but they didn't. Atleast its a better score than Killzone 2.

Spectre7 wrote:

But isnt a flop cos its on the 360 even though its also AA amirite?

When has Fable 3 been a flop? The game had no where near any big hype as fable 2 since fable 2 flopped. Kinectimals aswell, infact the opposite effect since people thought it was going to be a flop didn't turn out that way. Kinect Adventures same effect as Kinectimals not to mention this was free aswell helped it been liked more. Also Alan wake didn't take 6 years to make.

as for the quote.

But GT5 isnt a flop cos its also a PS3 exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Killzone 3 isnt a flop cos its also a PS3 exclusive and its a flagship franchise amirite?

But Eyepet isnt a flop cos its on the PS3 even though its also A amirite?

But Yakuza 3 isnt a flop cos its on the PS3 even though its also AA amirite?

This is the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?
GT5 nor Killzone 3 is a flop. I don't believe Fable is a flop either.
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Blackou7 wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:

There is a difference between a console war thread, and a thread that is just plain stupid. This thread is the later of those two.
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Yo wtf, did a GOD fanboy hack this thread? The Flopzone banner I put in the op was a gif cock. I like it up the butt. GOD fanboys are truly the worst. Anyways I edited it out so hopefully nobody saw that crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 = epic flop!   Killzone 3 = epic flop! Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 = epic flop!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: