This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starting a forum of my own

Go down 
+3
GeneralMLD
Ihsahn
Cylon8472
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman
Cylon8472

Starting a forum of my own Empty
PostSubject: Starting a forum of my own   Starting a forum of my own EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Hey guys. I was thinking of starting my own forum but I'm gana need ppl to make it public somhow and I just don't have to PC of my own to do that with (I just have an acer netbook.) I would realy be graitful for the help.

http://gamershaven.canadian-forum.com/
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Starting a forum of my own   Starting a forum of my own EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 am

I'll help you out:

Get a real domain. Make your forum worth visiting over the billion other gaming forums.
Back to top Go down
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman
Cylon8472

PostSubject: Re: Starting a forum of my own   Starting a forum of my own EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
I'll help you out:

Get a real domain(you trying to imply somthing here?).

Make your forum worth visiting over the billion other gaming forums. (this is what I need help with.)
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Starting a forum of my own   Starting a forum of my own EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:02 pm

these new forums never last. even this G7 forum isnt as packed as u might think.

U need a gimmick for a forum to be packed. This forum had me when i was the only 360 fan making troll videos and still coming back despite all the hate.

offcourse the buzz dies down eventually and you can't help that. Point is u need to offer something that nobody else does......like this forum being the base of operations of the biggest 360 troll on gaming internetz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Cylon8472
Seaman
Seaman
Cylon8472

PostSubject: Re: Starting a forum of my own   Starting a forum of my own EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:21 pm

the thing is, this isn't somthing I can acomplish on my own. I need the help of others to get it going(awareness and such). My netbook dosn't give me a whole lot to work with.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Starting a forum of my own   Starting a forum of my own EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Good luck man.
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Spectre7

PostSubject: Re: Starting a forum of my own   Starting a forum of my own EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
these new forums never last. even this G7 forum isnt as packed as u might think.

U need a gimmick for a forum to be packed. This forum had me when i was the only 360 fan making troll videos and still coming back despite all the hate.

offcourse the buzz dies down eventually and you can't help that. Point is u need to offer something that nobody else does......like this forum being the base of operations of the biggest 360 troll on gaming internetz Razz

XBR has 5 new posts on this day 07 march 2011. Thats pretty pathetic for a forum that supposedly has over 1500 members...

G7 has 82 new posts on this day 07 march 2011. We have 79 members Wink

Just sayin Wink
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Starting a forum of my own   Starting a forum of my own EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:55 am

Spectre7 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

XBR has 5 new posts on this day 07 march 2011. Thats pretty pathetic for a forum that supposedly has over 1500 members...

G7 has 82 new posts on this day 07 march 2011. We have 79 members Wink

Just sayin Wink

Consider how many of those were just troll accounts. The console war has died down and everyone has moved on.
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Spectre7

PostSubject: Re: Starting a forum of my own   Starting a forum of my own EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:42 pm

08 March 2011 20:41 PM UK time.

G7 Post count : 85

XBR Post count : 3

Again, just sayin Wink
Back to top Go down
Franko666

PostSubject: Re: Starting a forum of my own   Starting a forum of my own EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

MLD. We started in Dec and we nearly have 100 accounts That arnt troll accounts. Here about 60% of Accounts are troll or 4Chan accounts. Looks like generation 7 killed the all mighty XBR as we taken pretty much all of your Mature Non- fanboy gamers here. even your Mods too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting a forum of my own   Starting a forum of my own Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting a forum of my own
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: